~The Academy of Elements~**Background Information**
(Thanks to Jas for letting me remake and use OP info!)
Long, long ago, there lived two brothers. One day in the woods, they stumbled upon a magical crystal. This crystal, when touched, unleashed the power to control the elements into the world. Only some were able to receive this gift, and only the eldest of the two brothers received it. As a result, the younger sibling grew furious and fled from his town, never speaking to his brother again. The older brother, fearing the worst, created an Academy for which those who possessed the ability to control an element would be able to live and train in safety. All was peaceful for many years, until the younger child snuck into the school and killed his brother. That was the beginning of the Eternal Death, a group who’s sole purpose was to rid the world of Elementalists.
Hundreds of years have passed since that day and now you have found out you possess the ability to control an element. The Eternal Death, more commonly referred to as the Dark Ones, have been silent, until now. It is at this Academy of Elements that your adventure begins.
Congratulations! You have been accepted as a new student into the Academy of the Elements! This opportunity is not one to be taken lightly for the school is quite prestigious and helpful in learning to control your power! You will be retrieved and taken to the Academy in one hour. Be ready.Upon reading your letter, you are thrilled at such an opportunity! You’ve never heard of this school but you have noticed you have strange powers others don’t possess. You decide to attend the school in hopes to gain more power over your element.
In the land in which you live, there are seven elements that you can choose from, and an array of species that inhabit the land. Your character can be anything from a Fire Fairy, to a Wind Werewolf, even a Divine Vampire. More on species later. The RPG will begin on the first day at the Academy where all the students are arriving to take part in the Opening Ceremonies.
- Earth: Can control/make vines, earth, occasionally metal and sand.
- Fire: Can control/make fire, lava, and lightning.
- Water: Can control/make water and bend it into different things. Can also heal
- Ice: Can control/make ice and bend it into different things. Can create a snowy wind when skilled.
- Divine: Can control/make light and bend it into different things. Can also see the future if skilled
- Wind: Can control/make air/wind. Works with weather as well.
- Dark (If you choose to be a Dark One ONLY. Dark Ones have two elements, dark which they learn in secrecy and their other element.) Can control/make shadows. When extremely skilled can manipulate human shadows to control them.
Monday-Friday [Same schedule everyday.]
Ice: Ice Class, Elemental History, Break, Sports, Enchantments, Lunch, Battling, Activities Period
Earth: Earth Class, Sports, Break, Species Relations, Battling, Lunch, Enchantments, Activities Period
Water: Water Class, Enchantments, Break, Battling, Elemental History, Lunch, Sports, Activities Period
Fire: Fire Class, Species Relations, Break, Enchantments, Sports, Lunch, Battling, Activities Period
Wind: Wind Class, Species Relations, Break, Battling, Sports, Lunch, Enchantments, Activities Period
Divine: Divine Class, Elemental History, Break, Sports, Enchantments, Lunch, Battling, Activities Period
-The goal for all Dark Ones is to attack the Elementalists and cause trouble to the school.
-Dark Ones will randomly attack the school so be on your toes!-
-If you lose a battle against an opponent, you will be sent to the nurse and be injured in the RPG. Don’t worry, injuries will heal over time.
-Put Jelly in other so I know you've been reading.
-We will all know who the Dark Ones are but your character cannot unless they accuse.
-Dark Ones can lie about being a Dark One if they wish. Otherwise, a fight between the characters will occur.-
-Neela and I play as the headmaster.
-For now, I'm also the leader of the Dark Ones.
- Vampires: Tend to be pale in skin color, most have fangs, and are able to go out in the sunlight. Most common elements are Dark and Fire
- Mermaids/men: They are usually beautiful in looks and spend most of their time in the water. They can grow legs out of water. Most common elements are Water and Divine.
- Werewolves: Your classic shape shifting human. Can either willingly transform or not, depending on the character. Can also be a half-breed. Most common elements are Fire and Earth.
- Fairies: Pixie characters that are usually petite in size. Their true form is usually two inches at most with wings. However, they can grow in size to a normal human when they wish. Most common elements are Wind and Divine.
-Elf: Tend to be shorter than humans with pointy ears. Expert shooters. Most common elements are Earth and Divine.
- Humans: Your classic humans. Shouldn’t need much explaining here. Have no common element.
**If you want another species added, PM Neela or myself and we will take it into account**
You may have any of these pets to have at the Academy. Pets can also have an Element that they control but of course it won‘t be as strong as a student. Pets can attack in battle.
Companion (If any):
Weapon (If any):
Interesting things about your character:
Name: Logan Smith
Appearance: I'll attach in the next post.
Bio: He grew up in a normal family, nothing really exciting happened to him. One day, he realized he could control fire and almost burnt his house down. He then came to the Academy.
Personality: He's very social, always outgoing. He takes things seriously but knows how to have fun at the same time. He's laid back but determined at the same time.
Companion (If any): A wolf cub named Diana
Weapon (If any):
Interesting things about your character: He has a tattoo of a flame on his shoulder blade.
Screen Name | Character Name | Element | Species
boyhoy | Logan | Fire | Werewolf
NeelaHexheart | Fayette | Fire | Fairy
NeelaHexheart | Melody | Divine | Mermaid
NeelaHexheart | Penelope | Water | Werewolf
TheAwesomeElf | Alia | Water | Elf
Fix-it Felix Jr. | Julia | Wind | Human
boyhoy | Tiffany | Water | Fairy
boyhoy | Trent | Earth | Elf
2b3heart | Acacia | Fire | Werewolf
AlexandraRoseBlossom | Kushina | Fire | Elf
~Glimmer~ | Izzie | Ice | Vampire
Veri | Kai | Dark/Fire | Vampire
~Hermione~ | Kairi | Ice | Human
~Hermione~ | Aiden | Fire | Human
Brecken Griffinblade | Dani | Wind | Werewolf
Brecken Griffinblade | Sky | Divine | Mermaid
Juvia | Oliver | Water | Merman
sugurmouse | Natalie | Fire | Vampire
sugurmouse | Jessica | Water | Mermaid
writingnecromancer | Todd | Dark/Ice | Human
writingnecromancer | Igraine | Divine | Human
writingnecromancer | Ellie | Wind | Human
Chibi Octopus | Brenda | Earth | Werecat
Shadyluv24 | Ace | Ice | Human
Athena Lionheart | Esmee | Water | Mermaid
Tiffany491 | Selena | Divine | Mermaid
Tiffany491 | Angel | Dark/Fire | Human
Tiffany491 | Jamie | Water | Merman
2008kate | Destiny | Water | Mermaid