• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 17
    1. #1
      pokerrane's Avatar
        pokerrane is offline Adept Wizard

      • pokerrane's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Tarlac ThunderThistle(storm),StarStrider(storm),LifeLeaf(life)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  50
        •  World:
        •  DragonSpyre
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Penny, Barney, Spencer
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Sprite, Stormzilla, Satyr
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Posts
      769
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      98
      Thanks (Received)
      517
      Gold
      3,162.00
      Blog Entries
      6

      What is a good way to get some xp

      I would appreciate any help i can get. I am trying to figure out a way to get some experience so i can get up to level 50. I have done everything i can find, and i noticed that the instanced level either dont give any xp or gives me little xp for doing the quests. Right now the only way i know is to beat up on jade oni, but that only gives me 200-250 xp. So if anybody knows a way to get like 500-1000 or more experince all at one time.
      Don't troll .... trolling is bad ... M'Kay.

    2. #2
      HeatherRosepetal's Avatar
        HeatherRosepetal is offline Magus Wizard

      • HeatherRosepetal's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Heather Rosepetal
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  50
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Kitty
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Pioneer Dragon
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Posts
      1,010
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1287
      Thanks (Received)
      946
      Gold
      416.72

      Re: What is a good way to get some xp

      Quote Originally Posted by pokerrane View Post
      I would appreciate any help i can get. I am trying to figure out a way to get some experience so i can get up to level 50. I have done everything i can find, and i noticed that the instanced level either dont give any xp or gives me little xp for doing the quests. Right now the only way i know is to beat up on jade oni, but that only gives me 200-250 xp. So if anybody knows a way to get like 500-1000 or more experince all at one time.
      First and foremost good luck getting much experience after you have finished all quests
      The first and easiest way to get a good amount of xp is to start at wc and do each and every instance again. Yes you will receive only 1/2 of the xp you received the first time; but hey it beats random fighting for xp. There is no point in doing instances more than 2 times total though b/c it will not give you anymore xp (it will be 0xp). Other than this the only way is to fight over and over again or go and help your friends....the long way lol


      Sig compliments of Jade Dreamsong

    3. #3
      Jack's Avatar
        Jack is offline Novice Wizard

      • Jack's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jack Stormrider
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  9
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Posts
      17
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      21
      Thanks (Received)
      2
      Gold
      93.54

      Re: What is a good way to get some xp

      I would suggest doing some of the quests in Wizard City. They give a fair amount of XP and it doesn't take too long from my point of view. On my first day I was able to gain 7 levels just by doing quests. I considered getting a subscription too, on the first day so I could access the rest of Wizard City and do the other quests.

    4. #4
      Alex JadeRider's Avatar
        Alex JadeRider is offline Legendary Wizard

      • Alex JadeRider's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Alex JadeRider
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  60
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Prince Dakota
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Pioneer Dragon
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Posts
      4,517
      PvP Tournaments Won
      12
      Thanks (Given)
      1770
      Thanks (Received)
      4137
      Gold
      2,562.62
      Blog Entries
      14

      Re: What is a good way to get some xp

      Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
      I would suggest doing some of the quests in Wizard City. They give a fair amount of XP and it doesn't take too long from my point of view. On my first day I was able to gain 7 levels just by doing quests. I considered getting a subscription too, on the first day so I could access the rest of Wizard City and do the other quests.
      Wizard city quests are only good once you start a new characer.

      One you get to the 3rd and 4th world, you can get the same xp as you would from a wizard city quest, by battling a boss.
      Also you cannot redo quests and most people have done all the quuests in wizard city

      Siggy & avi by Johnny
      **Post is very likely to contain sarcasm
      List of wizards... Alex Jaderiver, Alex Jadestrider, Alex Jaderunner, Alex Jadecloud, Alex Starriver, Alex Cloud, Alex Starcloud, Alex Dreamcloud, Alex Ghostriver

    5. #5
      Jack's Avatar
        Jack is offline Novice Wizard

      • Jack's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jack Stormrider
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  9
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Posts
      17
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      21
      Thanks (Received)
      2
      Gold
      93.54

      Re: What is a good way to get some xp

      Quote Originally Posted by Alex JadeRider View Post
      Wizard city quests are only good once you start a new characer.

      One you get to the 3rd and 4th world, you can get the same xp as you would from a wizard city quest, by battling a boss.
      Also you cannot redo quests and most people have done all the quuests in wizard city
      True.

      I've considered myself getting low XP when I am level 9, but it actually turns out to take a few hours to level, no less than a day. I am slightly addicted to Wizard101 ever since I started for the first time since my first time ever since Open Beta, and have attempted to make a few levels a day.

    6. #6
      Savannah Frostheart's Avatar
        Savannah Frostheart is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • Savannah Frostheart's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Savannah Frostheart
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  50
        •  World:
        •  DragonSpyre
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Bandit, Baby Abbey
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Jade Oni, Blue Ghost
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Posts
      104
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      54
      Thanks (Received)
      45
      Gold
      310.90

      Re: What is a good way to get some xp

      i like to do the throne room of fire. i can do it several times and still get xp from it. or at least thats the way it was in the beta test.
      Savannah Frostheart-Grandmaster Thaumaturge

    7. #7
      bslustic102's Avatar
        bslustic102 is offline Novice Wizard

      • bslustic102's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Rowan MythHeart (myth) level 12;Brittany IceCaster (ice) level 9
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  12
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Madame Roxy/King Taz (Rowan);Whiskers (Brittany)
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dark Pixie/Friendly Dragon (Rowan);Dragon (Brittany)
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Posts
      1
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      0
      Thanks (Received)
      1
      Gold
      28.50

      Re: What is a good way to get some xp

      Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
      True.

      I've considered myself getting low XP when I am level 9, but it actually turns out to take a few hours to level, no less than a day. I am slightly addicted to Wizard101 ever since I started for the first time since my first time ever since Open Beta, and have attempted to make a few levels a day.

      I think that gaining XP takes a long time, especially if you're like me, level 11, impatient, and wanting badly to fight Nightshade. Does anyone else have a good idea to get XP faster in Wizard City to get to level 12?
      Last edited by bslustic102; 11-11-09 at 7:52 PM.

    8. #8
      NinjaPikmin's Avatar
        NinjaPikmin is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • NinjaPikmin's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Blake SwiftHammer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  62
        •  World:
        •  Zafaria
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Sir Abbey
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Piggle
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Posts
      2,326
      PvP Tournaments Won
      3
      Thanks (Given)
      558
      Thanks (Received)
      789
      Gold
      2,626.02
      Blog Entries
      28

      Re: What is a good way to get some xp

      As this was posted back in December before Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim were release I believe this has been resolved. If not then get some rank 4 spells go to unicorn way and use then time after time to get 12 xp every time.

      (note this requires a power pip wand and a good power pip %)
      Ninja

    9. #9
        mariosonic99 is offline Apprentice Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      85
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      5
      Thanks (Received)
      6
      Gold
      68.00

      Re: What is a good way to get some xp

      that is good to know.

    10. #10
      WilliamDark's Avatar
        WilliamDark is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • WilliamDark's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  WilliamDark
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  50
        •  World:
        •  DragonSpyre
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  forget
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  forget
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      90
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      10
      Thanks (Received)
      1
      Gold
      277.86

      Re: What is a good way to get some xp

      Quote Originally Posted by Savannah Frostheart View Post
      i like to do the throne room of fire. i can do it several times and still get xp from it. or at least thats the way it was in the beta test.
      ok, i got the SAME EXACT PROBLEM AS THE GUY WHO MADE THIS, and i in fact did the throne room of fire before, noticing when i HAD to do it, and before, i gained over too thousand xp. but NOW i get NOTHING FROM ANY DUNGEON non from the fire throne thing, tombs, not even that labyrinth! can someone help? (oh yeah, i am finishing up gh ... low parts but working through) any tips woulf be helpful but what i said


      ICE ICE ICE!!!!!!!

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •