----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Guide to Grandmaster gear

I was thinking probably some people don't want to look through all of ironhawk's DS guide which I do think is amazing, just to find there grandmaster stuff. So here is a guide to every school's grandmaster gear!

Hope it helps y'all!

Fire:

Hat: Viktor Snowcrusher, in The Drake Hatchery, gives 200 health, 3% accuracy to fire, 8% fire boost, and 13% fire shield

Robe: Malistare Drake, in Malistare's lair (go to Dragonspyre academy and ride the dragon), gives 300 health, 4% fire accuracy,10% fire boost, 17% fire shield, and one Helephant card

Boots/Shoes: Yeva Spiderkeeper, in The Crystal Grove, gives 100 health, 3% fire accuracy, 7% fire boost and 10% fire shield

Ice:

Hat: Yeva Spiderkeeper, in The Crystal Grove, gives 295 health, 6% shield, 2% ice accuracy, and 4% ice boost

Robe: Malistare Drake, in Malistare's lair (go to Dragonspyre academy and ride the dragon), gives 443 health, 9% shield, 7% ice boost, and one Colossus card

Boots/Shoes: Viktor Snowcrusher, in The Drake Hatchery, gives 148 health, 5% shield, 1% ice accuracy, and 3% ice boost

Storm:

Hat: Viktor Snowcrusher, in The Drake hatchery, gives 160 health, 5% storm accuracy, 10% storm boost, and 10% storm shield

Robe: Malistare Drake, in Malistare's lair (go to Dragonspyre academy and ride the dragon), gives 240 health, 7% storm accuracy, 15% storm boost, 17% storm shield, and one Triton card

Boots/Shoes: Yeva Spiderkeeper, in The Crystal Grove, gives 80 health, 3% storm accuracy, 9% storm boost, and 10% storm shield

Myth:

Hat: Yeva Spiderkeeper, in The Drake Hatchery, gives 200 health, 3% myth accuracy, 8% myth boost, and 13% myth shield

Robe: Malistare Drake, in Malistare's lair (go to Dragonspyre academy and ride the dragon), gives 300 health, 4% myth accuracy, 10% myth boost, 17% myth shield, and one Earthquake card

Boots/Shoes: Kraysys, in The Forum, gives 100 health, 2% myth accuracy, 7% myth boost, and 10% myth shield

Life:

Hat: Kraysys, in The Forum, gives 240 health, 5% power pips, 10% life boost, and 12% life shield

Robe: Malistare Drake, in Malistare's lair (go to Dragonspyre academy and ride the dragon), gives 360 health, 6% power pips, 13% life boost, 17% life shield, and one Centaur card

Boots/Shoes: Viktor Snowcrusher, in The Drake hatchery, gives 120 health, 5% power pips, 7% life boost, 10% life shield

Death:

Hat: Yeva Spiderkeeper, in The Crystal Grove, gives 220 health, 6% power pips, 10% death boost, 13% death shield

Robe: Malistare Drake, in Malistare's lair (go to Dragonspyre academy and ride the dragon), gives 330 health, 6% power pips, 13% death boost, 17% death shield, and one Wraith card

Boots/Shoes: Kraysys, in The Forum, gives 110 health, 5% percent power pips, 7% death boost, and 10% death shield

Balance:

Hat: Kraysys, in The Forum, gives 240 health, 6% power pips, 10% balance boost, 13% balance shield

Robe: Malistare Drake, in Malistare's lair (go to Dragonspyre academy and ride the dragon), gives 360 health, 6% power pips, 13% balance boost, 17% balance shield, and one Judgement card

There it is thats my guide hope you guys like it and if you dont it took me 1 hour to make so if you dont you get to talk to the guys -->

Siggy and Avatar By the AMAZING Gravity Myth
      Myth Legendary Level 60(Ronan Wildgem)

1Sonicboom is offline Legendary Wizard

• 1Sonicboom's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Angel Dragongem(5), Angel Dragoncaster, Angel Deathgem, Angela Lifegem, 2 secret wizards
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Baby Shadow, Baby Abbey(6), Madame Roxy, Duke Jasper, Madame Cassie,
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dragon, ghost, ghoul, grump snowman, storm bat, rat magicians(5), fire catw/card, jade oni, stormdog
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: Guide to Grandmaster gear

i belive that's why ironhawk has that box at the top. showing the best items you could use possible for your wizards.
      For those who you care about you help.
      But for those who you love you protect.

Jake is offline Magus Wizard

• Jake's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Alex
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Azteca
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Snookie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Fragmented Dragon
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan Wildgem View Post
      I was thinking probably some people don't want to look through all of ironhawk's DS guide which I do think is amazing, just to find there grandmaster stuff. So here is a guide to every school's grandmaster gear!

Hope it helps y'all!

Fire:

Hat: Viktor Snowcrusher, in The Drake Hatchery, gives 200 health, 3% accuracy to fire, 8% fire boost, and 13% fire shield

Robe: Malistare Drake, in Malistare's lair (go to Dragonspyre academy and ride the dragon), gives 300 health, 4% fire accuracy,10% fire boost, 17% fire shield, and one Helephant card

Boots/Shoes: Yeva Spiderkeeper, in The Crystal Grove, gives 100 health, 3% fire accuracy, 7% fire boost and 10% fire shield

Ice:

Hat: Yeva Spiderkeeper, in The Crystal Grove, gives 295 health, 6% shield, 2% ice accuracy, and 4% ice boost

Robe: Malistare Drake, in Malistare's lair (go to Dragonspyre academy and ride the dragon), gives 443 health, 9% shield, 7% ice boost, and one Colossus card

Boots/Shoes: Viktor Snowcrusher, in The Drake Hatchery, gives 148 health, 5% shield, 1% ice accuracy, and 3% ice boost

Storm:

Hat: Viktor Snowcrusher, in The Drake hatchery, gives 160 health, 5% storm accuracy, 10% storm boost, and 10% storm shield

Robe: Malistare Drake, in Malistare's lair (go to Dragonspyre academy and ride the dragon), gives 240 health, 7% storm accuracy, 15% storm boost, 17% storm shield, and one Triton card

Boots/Shoes: Yeva Spiderkeeper, in The Crystal Grove, gives 80 health, 3% storm accuracy, 9% storm boost, and 10% storm shield

Myth:

Hat: Yeva Spiderkeeper, in The Drake Hatchery, gives 200 health, 3% myth accuracy, 8% myth boost, and 13% myth shield

Robe: Malistare Drake, in Malistare's lair (go to Dragonspyre academy and ride the dragon), gives 300 health, 4% myth accuracy, 10% myth boost, 17% myth shield, and one Earthquake card

Boots/Shoes: Kraysys, in The Forum, gives 100 health, 2% myth accuracy, 7% myth boost, and 10% myth shield

Life:

Hat: Kraysys, in The Forum, gives 240 health, 5% power pips, 10% life boost, and 12% life shield

Robe: Malistare Drake, in Malistare's lair (go to Dragonspyre academy and ride the dragon), gives 360 health, 6% power pips, 13% life boost, 17% life shield, and one Centaur card

Boots/Shoes: Viktor Snowcrusher, in The Drake hatchery, gives 120 health, 5% power pips, 7% life boost, 10% life shield

Death:

Hat: Yeva Spiderkeeper, in The Crystal Grove, gives 220 health, 6% power pips, 10% death boost, 13% death shield

Robe: Malistare Drake, in Malistare's lair (go to Dragonspyre academy and ride the dragon), gives 330 health, 6% power pips, 13% death boost, 17% death shield, and one Wraith card

Boots/Shoes: Kraysys, in The Forum, gives 110 health, 5% percent power pips, 7% death boost, and 10% death shield

Balance:

Hat: Kraysys, in The Forum, gives 240 health, 6% power pips, 10% balance boost, 13% balance shield

Robe: Malistare Drake, in Malistare's lair (go to Dragonspyre academy and ride the dragon), gives 360 health, 6% power pips, 13% balance boost, 17% balance shield, and one Judgement card

There it is thats my guide hope you guys like it and if you dont it took me 1 hour to make so if you dont you get to talk to the guys -->
      Aww I wanted to make this kinda of thread! Anyways, thanks, This is a awesome thread. Maybe I can send you some pictures.

Ronan Wildgem is offline Journeyman Wizard

• Ronan Wildgem's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Blaze Stardreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Celestia
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Fluffy
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Defender Pig
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Frost King View Post
      i belive that's why ironhawk has that box at the top. showing the best items you could use possible for your wizards.
      i guess your right

Siggy and Avatar By the AMAZING Gravity Myth
      Myth Legendary Level 60(Ronan Wildgem)

giovannih is offline Novice Wizard

• giovannih's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  fred golden thron
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Cool Re: Guide to Grandmaster gear

i am only lvl 37 and yet i look like a grandmaster with the new outfits
      they put in

battlecloud is offline Apprentice Wizard

• battlecloud's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Kenneth Battlecloud
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Celestia
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Duke Daisy
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Firewalker
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Original Grandmaster Athames and Rings come from the Gurtoks in The Great Spyre.

Cheddar484 is offline Adept Wizard

• Cheddar484's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Thomas RavenHeart
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Avalon
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Something, I have too many
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Topaz Kraken

Mood:
      Spooky

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

Nice guide!

kane fireflame is offline Novice Wizard

• kane fireflame's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  DragonSpyre
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Angel
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  BurnZilla
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan Wildgem View Post

Hope it helps y'all!

Fire:

Ice:

Storm:

Myth:

Life:

Death:

Balance:

you forgot the balance school boots/shoes

JetX is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• JetX's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Mark Shard
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Princess Ginger
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  '09 Defender Pig

Mood:
      Steam Gaming

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

Balance Boots are from Yeva Spiderkeeper. I can't name the stats off the tip of my tongue though

My PokemonY Friend Code is 1203-9248-1707
      PM me yours

IPanda is offline Journeyman Wizard

• IPanda's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Tara SilverBlade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Avalon
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name: