----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

Re: Death Free to Play leveling guide

Quote Originally Posted by <strong>maxxd10123 View Post
      another great guide zingbot, to bad your guides always die down because almost no one is a F2P anymore (that isnt rude and cares about leveling) but what would you say about the halloween towers? since there are good monsters to grind there

Sorry for the late response, my computer was down for a couple weeks and it just got back up yesterday. For the Halloween towers, yes, and yes again. Those things are great for free to play leveling. Also, fighting Mordecai is another great way to gain experience. Halloween is a F2P wizards best time for leveling.
      Signature and avatar by Penguin77. His shop is here.
      Formerly known as Zingbot.

Zarin64 is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• Zarin64's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Corwin Swiftcatcher
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Various
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Polar Cat, Red Ghost, Enchanted Armament, Pixie Queen 57 (Card)

Mood:
      Balanced

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Lightbulb Re: Death Free to Play leveling guide

Reading this guide inspired me to try speed leveling on my own.
      As I was doing that, I realized what is the biggest speed bump on this "quick leveling" quest: spell animations! (Both ours and the enemies')

If you think about it, it becomes clear: in order to level as fast as possible, we need to have the shortest possible turns (time-wise) and the best possible spell distribution.
      Shortest turns means fighting just one enemy each time: with two opponents, we are spending twice the time watching them and so less time percentage doing something on our own. So bosses with minions are bad news, and lone street monsters are good.
      Since enemy fizzling and passing means no spell animation for that turn, we would prefer Storm enemies (Rotting Fodder, Field Guard). Field Guard is preferable since it not only fizzles (Rotting Fodder is on par in that regard) but also passes a lot (saving for that dreaded Storm Shark...).

Spell distribution: we need only 0-mana and highest cost spells (plus Pixies for healing, especially between level 12 and 16, where we use Banshee/Evil Snowman for the kill). Let's look at the details now (disregard the power pip and fizzle chance for the time being):
      If we are still killing with Ghouls, Shield-Ghoul sequence (potentially repeated) is 4.5 XP per turn. Pixies are in line with that, so use them as you feel necessary.
      Moving on to Banshee: Shield/Blade - Shield/Blade - Banshee is 5 XP per turn. An improvement!
      And finally, a Vampire: 0 - 0 - 0 - Vampire means 5.25 XP per turn plus the return of natural healing. We are probably battling Field Guards exclusively at this point, which are NOT killed with an unbladed/untrapped Vampire - and that is a good thing! It gives them more chances to fizzle, it gives US more chances to fizzle, all of which speeds up the leveling!

What if we get a power pip? Should we go for that kill spell sooner? We most definitely should!
      0 - Banshee, as well as 0 - 0 - Vampire are 6 XP per turn!

What if we get a power pip the turn we would use the finisher anyway? Use Pixie first! 0 - 0 - Pixie - Banshee is 5.25 XP per turn. 0 - 0 - 0 - Pixie - Vampire is 5.4 XP per turn. (Compare to the numbers above) Its all about efficiently spending all our available mana.

Now what if we fizzle? Say, our Banshee fizzled and we are now up to 4 pips. Again, the answer is easy: use Pixie first! And remember: fizzle still counts the full mana value of the spell (multiplied by 3) towards the total XP, so our own fizzles are beneficial to us (as long as we stay alive).

Oh, this little thing - staying alive! How could I forget? Well, here is my approach: I went Ice for my secondary school, picking Volcanic Shield in the process. Make it your first spell! You don't care much about scarabs and blood bats by now (****, even leprechauns!), but lightning bats and storm shark are a little too scary. And always remember to pick up the healing wisps in between the fights (while you are still transparent). Haunted Cave is not too popular, so there shouldn't be many people stealing them from you (unlike Harvest Lord area, where even the globes behind the tower get gobbled regularly).

One final touch (let's take my example of Ice secondary school again): if you have both Banshee and Evil Snowman, cast Evil Snowman first - it has bigger chance to fizzle!

I hope this little addition to the great guide is useful to you.

• Zarin64's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Corwin Swiftcatcher
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Various
        •  Pet's Type:

Mood:
      Balanced

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

I'm now playing almost exclusively on my wife and daughter's sub account, but still keeping my F2P Death Wizard. At some point I got bored and decided to start gardening for a change. That's where I discovered another almost effortless way of making gold in the game: stinkweed!
      It is disliked by pretty much everything, but if you create a small plantation of it, you will get a lot of gold in no time! Stinkweed is extremely low maintenance, can attract Pixies (yay!), reseeds itself at elder (always produces a stinkweed seed on the elder harvest) making the initial seed purchase the only investment. The best part, though, is their usual harvest: a very high chance (75%) of Poison or Smokescreen treasure card, along with some non-zero gold amount. Those cards are worth 200 (Smokescreen) or 215 (Poison) each at the Bazaar, which is quite a hefty amount.
      Thanks to their very low maintenance, you can have quite a garden (even in your dorm room) and have enough energy to care for it.

In addition, Poison benefits from your blades and will make a nice sideboard card. You can cast it and then use your Pixies to restore your health while they are being (not so) slowly Poisoned to death.

Thanks to stinkweeds I managed to get enough gold for a permanent mount (50000 GP for an enchanted broom) for my level 18 Wizard. I'm still going to level him to at least 22, but at that point (actually at level 20) I will want a wand giving an extra pip at the beginning of the duel, and those wands are not cheap. Guess where most of that money will come from?

Draglegs is offline Journeyman Wizard
      ----

Mood:
      Sneaky

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Great guide for F2P. I used to F2P, but I've since bought crowns to open more areas.

I wouldn't change anything you've already written, but you may want to make some additions. Such as a gold section. This section would include info on how to earn gold the fastest. And it would include info on what to buy with the gold. Buying a mount is a good idea for a free to play player. Are there any crown items that sell for gold that would be good to buy? The only one I can think of off hand is the comet boots.

A section on pets would be good too. What pet should a F2P wizard try to get? Where can a F2P wizard get the best pet snacks? Are there any pets in free area with a talent that may entice other players to hatch with you? Or rare pets that someone may want to hatch with? (Doesn't the KI free games give some rare pets? That may be the way to go.)

A section on areas you can port to. I think you can port to Nightshade as a F2P player. This could be useful. Nightshade drops some pets and crown items that may be useful. You'll have to find a paying player that is farming him, but that is possible. As a paying player I once farmed Nightshade for pets and had a F2P player tag along the whole time. You should be able to port to Foulgaze too. But I don't know if Foulgaze drops anything useful.

A section on gardening would be good too. Gardening can offer up some good xp. What are the best seeds to use for F2P? Is the dorm room big enough to garden or do you need to buy a house?

• Zarin64's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Corwin Swiftcatcher
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Various
        •  Pet's Type:

Mood:
      Balanced

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

All true points, but not all belonging to the Death-specific F2P guide. There is a generic guide for that in the parent forum called
      "Getting to high levels with no crowns or a sub!" by the same author, Brian Icefist.
      Lord Nightshade does drop a Midnight Sprite, IIRC, so yes, that one is definitely useful for Death. It is a low level pet, but that's OK for a free player. Myth players are lucky in this regard, as they get their first decent pet from Rattlebones (early!). Foulgaze does not drop any pets.

I'd say that there should be an F2P gardening guide, a crafting guide and a pet guide, and probably a boss farming guide. Maybe a housing guide - the first house is just 8000 GP at level 15, very reachable.

Despite being a very new player,I'm weighing the possibility of creating a gardening guide, but right now my other hobbies take too much of my time. Will revisit the idea in a couple of months. Meanwhile why don't you try creating a short guide for the areas available to F2P players via teleport? You can get inside Bartleby (not that useful), to Nightside (this one, though...), Nightshade and Foulgaze. I'm not sure about the Grubb's dungeon - worth trying. You definitely CANNOT get to the Dark Cave - even though it is free with either Firecat Alley or Cyclops Lane (I tried that).

Good luck! Help others enjoy this great game by writing your own thoughts!
      Last edited by Zarin64; 2-24-12 at 3:27:12 PM. Reason: Confused Skullsplitter with Rattlebones. Fixed.

chirila alex is offline Fizzled

• chirila alex's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Alexander Nighthunter
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  COOKY
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  ICE ELF
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

can i use pacifiy multiple times in a battle?

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

if i cast:volcanic shield,dreamshield,deathblade,deathtrap,deathshiel d,pixie,fire elf,bashee. how many xp i will receive? should i cast all 0 rank spells in a battle ? i am farming harvest lord every day i am lv 14 death now.PM ME

• Zarin64's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Corwin Swiftcatcher
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Various
        •  Pet's Type:

Mood:
      Balanced

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by <strong>chirila alex View Post
      can i use pacifiy multiple times in a battle?
      You most certainly can if you put multiple pacify spells in your deck. Please note - X spells are capped at 21 XP (as though they were cast at all regular pips) so there is no reason to use Pacify at more than 7 for the value of X. Since you must be getting some power pips by now you'd better start taking it into account.

Quote Originally Posted by chirila alex View Post
      if i cast:volcanic shield,dreamshield,deathblade,deathtrap,deathshiel d,pixie,fire elf,bashee. how many xp i will receive? should i cast all 0 rank spells in a battle ? i am farming harvest lord every day i am lv 14 death now.PM ME
      36 XP. Each 0-pip spell counts as 1 pip for the XP calculation purposes. You therefore have 5 * (0=1) + 2 * 2 + 3 = 12 pips worth of spells while each pip "costs" 3 XP.

As for "should you cast all 0-pip spells" - it certainly helps in XP/mana ratio. Time-wise you are watching more spell animations (I have some very detailed post on the topic here in this thread) meaning you might be getting your XP slower.

I suggest you time the following sequence:
      0. (Preparation) write down the number of XP you have.
      1. From full mana, mark position outside Harvest Lord's door.
      2. Fight as many fights as possible almost using up your mana orb (almost because you might fizzle and then you'll have to flee, losing time and experience for that last fight).
      3. (optional) gulp a bottle and fight until your mana is almost dry again.
      4. Port to Commons.
      5. (only if you decided to go through step 3) refill your bottle at your favorite Fairegrounds game. Remember - you don't have to play until you lose. My wife uses "Potion Motion" and quits it after getting to level 3 (very quickly). At this point her bottle is refilled. I tried to play for as much as I can but the items you might be getting there aren't worth it even for a free-to-play wizard.
      6. Rush through Commons and Shopping District to Olde Town and sell the loot at the Bazaar. Stuff marked "NO AUCTION" can be sold at various stores in the Shopping District. All three places have lots of mana wisps - use them to refill your mana. You can skip selling until your backpack is almost full - that might be a better decision for your timed runs.
      8. Go to your mark outside Harvest Lord's door.

Now check your XP and time spent. See how many XP/minute you got.

Try this with two different styles of battle - one casting all your 0-pip spells and using the full deck including some 7 pip Pacify, another - casting 0-pip spells just to gather pips and killing them ASAP. See which one is faster for you.

• Zarin64's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Corwin Swiftcatcher
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Various
        •  Pet's Type:

Mood:
      Balanced

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by <strong>Zarin64 View Post
      Despite being a very new player,I'm weighing the possibility of creating a gardening guide, but right now my other hobbies take too much of my time. Will revisit the idea in a couple of months.
      Well, it took a little over two months, but I finally created that F2P gardening guide I promised. Take a look here.

Technomancer is offline Adept Wizard

• Technomancer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  matthew bluecoin
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  MooShu
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Sun
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  smokey
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  ice hound
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by <strong>Brian Icefist View Post
      This is another guide by me on free to play leveling; this time specifically for Death wizards. Death wizards are the greatest class to level free to play for several reasons. First of all, the use of Pacify really increases their experience, and the fact that they gain some high ranking spells like Vampire and Pirate early on help a lot too. If youíre just starting out or want to try free to play leveling, Iíd say Death is the way to go. If youíre experience and just want an easy ride, Death is for you. (Note, by easy ride I in no way mean that leveling free to play as a Death wizard is easy, it is simply easier then leveling any other class free to play.) Now, I have a good amount of experience playing a Death free to play wizard, and I am currently working on leveling one to Legendary by the end of summer. Next, there are a couple things I want to get straightened out before I start. First of all please donít post tips / comments that require a wizard to be a paying player to utilize. This is for free to play wizards, and for it to be useful only tips that they can utilize should be posted. Second, Iím assuming that all players are level 10 and have completed the quest series given by Boris Tallstaff in the Wizard City Library. Letís get started.

This guide is divided into four sections, each one dedicated to a different aspect of playing a Death free to play wizard.

1) Leveling
      2) Secondary Schools
      3) Equipment
      4) Deck Construction

Section 1: Leveling

The first thing you should learn about leveling is how the experience system works as it will really help you later on with deck construction and whatnot.

Hereís how it works. You get 3 exp per pip you use. Hereís a little Ďchartí below to help you out a bit.

3 exp for every zero rank spell you use. (EX: Death Trap=3 exp)
      3 exp for every rank 1 spell you use. (EX: Dark Fairy=3 exp)
      6 exp for every rank 2 spell you use. (EX: Ghoul=6 exp)

X rank spells like Pacify give experience equal to the number of pips used to cast them. This means that Pacify can give you up to 42 exp every time you cast it if you have full power pips.

Now that you know how the experience system works, let me explain levels 10-15 to you. First off, youíre going to want to fight Field Guards. The reason for this is that they have a decent amount of health, but arenít too hard so you can survive and kill them while still getting decent experience. However, itís not that simple, there is strategy involved in killing the Field Guard. For example, youíll have your wand attacks. Use all of those up first before attacking with anything else, and make sure to use them with no blades on you or traps on the enemy that will activate your wand. I suggest you make sure that this is the case by carrying any wand that isnít if you main school, Death. My Death wizard carries the Wand of Effervescence which is the very low level Life wand that does only 45 damage per spell. Now, although you want to use up your wand attacks, that doesnít mean you should pass / discard if you donít have any in hand right away. Simply shield, blade and heal until you do, but make sure to use your heals sparingly and only when you need them. At your level you wonít have any good defense against their Storm attacks unless youíve trained Ice. Now, by the time your wand spells are used up youíve probably also used some shields, blades, traps, and maybe even a heal or two. Now all thatís left to do is use up all your none attack spells such as your shields, blades, traps and heals. After all of those are gone finish up the Field Guard with a Banshee so that you can get the maximum amount of experience possible per fight. This should take around 10 minutes per fight and you can get around 72 exp per fight this way, which is pretty decent experience at 432 exp per hour. This style of fighting should serve you well until level 15, then, things change a bit.

Screenshots
      The deck I use

The experience I get

I could have received 6 more experience, but I had to kill. The maximum amount of experience I can get with this deck against Field Guards is 87exp. I didn't use the Ghouls or one of the Banshee's. So as you can see, experience is still decent at lower levels. (This wizard is level 10 by the way. I started him today.)

At level 15 the first thing you want to do is go and learn Pacify. This can be trained, for free, from Mortis the Death tree in Nightside. Although this is an area for paying players, you can get there if a paying player goes inside and lets you teleport to them. It shouldnít be that hard to find someone, and if you want feel free to PM / VM asking for the teleport and Iíll get you there ASAP. Now, Pacify is a very important card and it will become the center of your fights from now onwards. The thing about Pacify that makes it so amazing is that it is an X rank spell. This means that with full power pips you can get 42 exp just off of using the card one time. That means a minimum of 126 exp per fight if you use Pacify three times at max pips. Of course, it isnít realistic to expect to be able to do this every fight but it will definitely increase your experience. The second thing you want to do is to head on over to the Bazaar. Go to the amulets section and search for the amulet called Son of Stormsí Sigil. There are almost always 100 there and it sells for 1360 gold. This amulet gives the card Power Play which increases your Power Pip chance by 45%. Now, this card will be very important to you; why? Because it means more power pips which equals more experience. Youíll want to get this card up and out as fast as possible at the beginning of every fight so that you can start getting power pips and being able to get more experience from Pacify. The general way youíre going to want to run battles from here on out is to just shield, blade, trap, heal and just protect yourself in general. Then, every time you hit max pips, use Pacify. Sometimes this might mean max pips with full power pips. Sometimes with no power pips and sometimes with only a few, half or almost full power pips. After youíve exhausted your use of Pacify, simply kill the Field Guard with a Banshee to get maximum experience. This style of fighting can take up to 20 minutes per battle, but itís worth it. Assuming you get only white pips and use Pacify three times thatís a minimum of 63 exp right there, plus 12 more experience from Power Play. Now, add in that 72 exp you will get from using other cards in between Pacify and you have a whopping 147 exp per fight. Now, the thing to remember is that you will almost always get more then that. Assuming that you get 7 power pips total with your Pacify use, thatís another 21 exp added to your fight, making it 178 exp per fight which is a low estimate. Most likely youíll end up with close to 200 exp per fight if you get Power Play out fast enough as your pip chance will be roughly 58%. Now, from here on out this is basically how youíll fight. The only thing that will change is how you kill enemies and what enemies you fight. At level 16, with the addition of Vampire to your deck, youíre going to be fighting someone new: Sergeant Skullsplitter. The reason for this is simple; he is Death and resists Death attacks by 50%. This means that you can use multiple high rank attacks per fight without killing him, plus he has a minion you can kill to get more experience. Another thing about Skullsplitter thatís important is this; he uses Ghoul. Now, granted you will want to keep up Death Shields, but you will eventually run out, and when you do his Ghoul attacks will go through. This is good because he will actually heal himself, enabling you to attack him even more. When fighting Skullsplitter, if you wish to, you may want to consider keeping some Spirit Armor treasure cards in your side board. This is important because it will block all of his attacks except Ghoul. The Ghoul will go through since it is a convert spell and it will end up healing him. I have never done this but I did do it on my Ice wizard when I was leveling him on Skullsplitter and the tactic worked great. Now, when fighting Skullsplitter there are a couple things that are important. One, donít use a blade or a trap on the minion, take that thing out with Vampire fast to reduce the amount of damage you take, but donít waste a blade or trap on it. The reason for this is that you will need them to boost your attacks so that you can kill Skullsplitter quickly if you need to. Another important thing about blades and traps is to always save one blade and one trap to use right before you deliver the killing blow on Skullsplitter. Youíll want them there, as Iíve mentioned, just in case. To make sure you can always kill Skullsplitter carry a couple off-school attacks in your deck. Simply replace Banshee with whatever rank 3 spell youíve learned or Leprechaun if you trained Life. Lastly, this fight should take about 25 minutes or so, and you can get easily over 200 exp per fight this way, especially with the multiple uses of Vampire.

Well, thatís it for basic leveling, here are just a few more tips to help out.

*Always kill the enemy with the highest ranked card you have. So when you earn Skeletal Pirate, put it to good use and use it for a killing blow to all enemies.

*The goal of leveling free to play is to do as little damage as possible except when you go in for the killing blow. This is to extend the length of the battle and earn you experience.

*Always choose living over the chance that an enemy might fizzle or pass just so you can get more experience. It is of no benefit to yourself if you end up dying because you thought you could squeeze in another 20 exp without dying. Is it really worth throwing away 100+ exp just for an extra 20?

Section 2: Secondary Schools

Fire
      This school is a complete waste of training points. Fire does absolutely nothing to help you aside from their shields, but itís not worth it just to get those. The attacks deal too much damage for too little pips and will end up killing the enemy fast, which is not the goal in free to play leveling.

Storm
      Much the same as Fire in terms of usefulness. I highly recommend that you donít spend a single training point in this school.

Ice
      Ice is what I trained on my Death wizard. I find it useful as it provides good shielding to help me stay alive, as well as offering an off-school that does comparatively weak attacks so that I might be able to squeeze in two rank three spells in a fight instead of one.

Balance
      This is a decent school actually. It gives you Weakness which can be useful as well as Power Play at level 22, which enables you to get a new amulet for your wizard. Something else worth noting is that Sandstorm costs four pips. This can be useful against Skullsplitter after youíve killed his minion as it deals comparatively weak damage but at 12 exp per cast. Although not the best, it is worth considering and it is not worth deleting your Death wizard if you trained Balance.

Myth
      Myth, in my opinion, is not useful at all. The attacks are pretty powerful and you donít get anything worth spending training points on out of this school.

Life
      This is up there with Ice and Balance. In my opinion this might even be better then Ice and hereís why. The goal of free to play leveling is to prolong battles, and Life will really help you do that. The heals you can get like Sprite and Satyr will keep you alive longer while giving you experience and without hurting the enemy. Also, Spirit Armor will be invaluable for any Death wizard when they start to fight Skullsplitter. This is definitely what Iím training on my Death wizard after Tower Shield, and its well worth it in my opinion.

Thatís what I have to say about secondary schools. Moving on.

Section 3: Equipment

Thereís really not much to talk about here, just a few tips really. First of all, I donít recommend buying gear at level 10. That strikes me as a waste of gold because you can easily level once a day until level 15, and can probably hit level 15 in 6 days if you work hard. Iíd say wait until level 15 until buying gear, but if you decide to buy level 10 gear ahead of time, go for the health. Also, if you happen to be good at leveling you should wait until level 20 to buy gear. I hit 1-20 in 13 days as a F2P so itís not that long of a wait. The gear at 20 is darn expensive if your free to play, so if you buy gear at 15, start saving.

In general when picking out gear, go for gear that gives health, and at level 20 go for the gear that gives Death resistance with its stats and not Death attack boost so that you can keep yourself alive longer against Skullsplitter.

*There are two Ďsetsí of level 20 Death gear. One Ďsetí gives Death resistance along with the health and power pip bonuses, the other gives Death attack.

Section 4: Deck Construction

For your deck since I donít know what secondary school you have, I can only give you some pointers for deck building. First of all keep in mind that your deck should be defensive and not offensive. Donít pack a lot of attacks, instead pack Pacify, shields, heals, blades and traps. However, do make sure you have enough attacks to kill your enemies, and when fighting Skullsplitter keep some off school attacks in your deck as well.

Thatís all I have for now. If you have questions / comments feel free to PM / VM me or leave your question / comment below; and of course, if you ever need help, PM / VM me and Iíll help you out as soon as I can.

Hope this guide helps
      -Peace, Brain.
      Wow thanks for the xp chart, never knew something like this existed :D

avi by avoleh/sig by autumn ice, click my sig for my fire 1v1 guide

Hyrkulon is offline Novice Wizard
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Great guide Icefist! I have a F2P level 10 Death/Ice Wizard and plan to follow your advice.

Kudos!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast