All of us doing Wintertusk know how annoying Snow skulls, Winter skulls and the like are. This guide tells every school how to defeat them quickly and safely. When you have a quest to defeat them, or the area is full of them, I suggest you remodel your deck like this:
1. Put in a lot of ice shields, and tower shields if you have them (life, a few spirit armor).
2. Put in lots of your school's blade, and elemental blade/spirit blade if you have it.
3. Put in your best spell that effects all enemies (life: forest lord, fire: fire dragon, storm: storm lord, ect.)
4. When battling, put two of each blade on your self.
5. Save up your pips until you have seven pips (preferably power pips)
6. Even if the enemies have tower shields, attack.
7. As soon as you can, attack again with the same attack. Normally they will not have time to re-shield and your second attack, complete with blades, should finish them off.
I use this strategy every time I need to defeat them.
I hope this helps you fellow Wintertusk questers! Mark Ravenshard