• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 70
    1. #11
      Vegeta Dragonball Z's Avatar
        Vegeta Dragonball Z is offline Initiate Wizard

      • Vegeta Dragonball Z's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Fred Frog; Stormbringer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  50
        •  World:
        •  Celestia
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Muffin
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Storm Hound
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Posts
      246
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      99
      Thanks (Received)
      76
      Gold
      266.22

      Re: How to SURVIVE in Celestia

      How I survive is (although my deck is constantly needeing to be changed) Is just load it with lords, blades, and maybe some traps along with 3 tempests, 3 stormzillas, and 4 tritons. They key is buying a truckload of towers and using them whenever you don't have a any other move.

      Nice guide.

      Awesome signature purchased (for free) here at Autumn's Graphic's!

    2. #12
      Luke Griffinsmith's Avatar
        Luke Griffinsmith is offline Initiate Wizard

      • Luke Griffinsmith's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Luke Griffinsmith
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  50
        •  World:
        •  DragonSpyre
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Mister Beau
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Colossus
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Posts
      320
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      806
      Thanks (Received)
      266
      Gold
      616.16

      Re: How to SURVIVE in Celestia

      Added more to the guide plus a special thanks list.
      Retired Wizard.....

    3. #13
      adiw's Avatar
        adiw is offline Legendary Wizard

      • adiw's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Benjamin StormCloud
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  60
        •  World:
        •  Grizzleheim
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Queen Taz (Spritely, Spell-Proof, Pierce Train)
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Burnzilla
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      5,061
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1509
      Thanks (Received)
      1774
      Gold
      3,121.48
      Blog Entries
      363

      Re: How to SURVIVE in Celestia

      I've heard that you need to have QUICK fights against the Storm mob in CL: They have low health but can really hit hard.


    4. #14
      Natalie Rose's Avatar
        Natalie Rose is offline Archmage Wizard

      • Natalie Rose's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Natalie Rose
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  95
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Mocha
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Pioneer Dragon
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Angelic
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Posts
      9,224
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      5481
      Thanks (Received)
      4124
      Gold
      1,813.38

      Re: How to SURVIVE in Celestia

      Nice guide! I finished Celestia, and I agree with the tips you gave. These do make the questing easier. [:

    5. #15
      surisusan's Avatar
        surisusan is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • surisusan's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  suri dreamrider
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  50
        •  World:
        •  DragonSpyre
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  lady dixie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  flying dragon
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      78
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      207
      Thanks (Received)
      23
      Gold
      117.00

      Re: How to SURVIVE in Celestia

      Nice guide thank you

    6. #16
      Luke Griffinsmith's Avatar
        Luke Griffinsmith is offline Initiate Wizard

      • Luke Griffinsmith's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Luke Griffinsmith
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  50
        •  World:
        •  DragonSpyre
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Mister Beau
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Colossus
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Posts
      320
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      806
      Thanks (Received)
      266
      Gold
      616.16

      Re: How to SURVIVE in Celestia

      Quote Originally Posted by <strong>adiw View Post
      I've heard that you need to have QUICK fights against the Storm mob in CL: They have low health but can really hit hard.
      Very true, Storm enemies in Celestia are extremely powerful.
      Will add to the guide, thanks!
      Retired Wizard.....

    7. #17
        chiedundukaeze is offline Novice Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      1
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      0
      Thanks (Received)
      1
      Gold
      1.50

      Re: How to SURVIVE in Celestia

      i think that the moon school spells are AWESOME i dont think that the mander is good though but the rest are pretty good

    8. #18
        TheRobot99 is offline Initiate Wizard

      • TheRobot99's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Robert Legendblade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  50
        •  World:
        •  Celestia
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lady Jessie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Orthrus
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      285
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      122
      Thanks (Received)
      87
      Gold
      378.60

      Re: How to SURVIVE in Celestia

      I actually have to disagree with you on the soloing part. Certainly there are several bosses that are immensely difficult to solo, but it can be done. I would suggest strongly, though, that going first will help a ton in many situations and if needed, switch realms so that you can go first. I've found that fights I lost when going second were won handily when going first.

      I also suggest to all to get gear that increases your chance of getting a critical hit. They wind up saving a ton of time on the street and can be a life saver in a boss fight if the boss doesn't block it.

      Essentially, Celestia tests your ability to problem solve through a fight and adapt to different circumstances. Paying attention to what kind of spell set bosses uses will also help especially with the Astral bosses. Some use combination balance and fire decks.

      My final note is to carry around a few decks for different situations. I tend to run the KT deck when doing streets, a MS deck for fights against the same school, and a DS deck for bosses.
      The Legendblade Clan: Robert (Myth:60), Seth (Storm:60), Artur (Balance:59), Nathaniel (Death:60), Flint (Fire:60), Carlos (Life:50)

    9. #19
      The Hunter's Avatar
        The Hunter is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • The Hunter's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Wolf
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  120
        •  World:
        •  Mirage
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Boots
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Ice Hound
      Status: No Lawlygagging
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      146
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      0
      Thanks (Received)
      29
      Gold
      15.58

      Re: How to SURVIVE in Celestia

      Quote Originally Posted by <strong>TheRobot99 View Post
      I actually have to disagree with you on the soloing part. Certainly there are several bosses that are immensely difficult to solo, but it can be done. I would suggest strongly, though, that going first will help a ton in many situations and if needed, switch realms so that you can go first. I've found that fights I lost when going second were won handily when going first.

      I also suggest to all to get gear that increases your chance of getting a critical hit. They wind up saving a ton of time on the street and can be a life saver in a boss fight if the boss doesn't block it.

      Essentially, Celestia tests your ability to problem solve through a fight and adapt to different circumstances. Paying attention to what kind of spell set bosses uses will also help especially with the Astral bosses. Some use combination balance and fire decks.

      My final note is to carry around a few decks for different situations. I tend to run the KT deck when doing streets, a MS deck for fights against the same school, and a DS deck for bosses.
      I had a similar idea of constructing a guide like this, but I guess I was beaten to the punch...however, I agree with the quoted post and topic in general so I will suggest some points to add:

      1.) Gear is not created to just look pretty. Just because you have the level 58 gear, it has weaknesses in certain situations. Some bosses you may have to look at their element and try to find gear that defends against that specific element while constructing your deck to do so as well. The higher the defense you have against a boss - the longer you will live and the higher your success rate will be. What you do from there on is what you have prepared, so don't waste it.

      2.) Take the time to look at the boss or enemy and construct your deck wisely. You do NOT require a full deck to combat an enemy - to add along with that it may lie in your best interest to carry a few treasure card Reshuffles for sticky situations. The lower amount of cards you can manage in your deck to solve a problem, the more likely you will get the cards you need at the right time.

      3.) Although the new Astral schools ARE helpful in some situations - it's actually best to stock up on school shields for a certain fight as they block more damage. I managed to solo throughout most of Celestia without one training point spent in any of the Astral Schools with this very tip. Although, should you really want to use the Astral spells in combat it may be wise to use the treasure card form of them instead.

      4.) Marker placement. If you are in an incredibly important fight and having the first move will decide whether you win or lose - it would be wise to place a marker just before you get into battle so you may:
      4a.) Flee
      4b.) Refill on Mana and/or Health
      4c.) Prepare a deck for the amount of pips the enemy may start with.
      4d.) Teleport back when ready to avoid the traveling.

      5.) Pay attention to the enemy pips! This is majorly essential in a boss fight because it will let you know when to defend. Paying attention to the spells the enemy uses will also help in knowing how to defend.

      A few tips for the guide - this could also help the people who would rather solo the world.

    10. #20
        TheRobot99 is offline Initiate Wizard

      • TheRobot99's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Robert Legendblade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  50
        •  World:
        •  Celestia
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lady Jessie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Orthrus
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      285
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      122
      Thanks (Received)
      87
      Gold
      378.60

      Re: How to SURVIVE in Celestia

      Quote Originally Posted by <strong>The Hunter View Post
      I had a similar idea of constructing a guide like this, but I guess I was beaten to the punch...however, I agree with the quoted post and topic in general so I will suggest some points to add:

      1.) Gear is not created to just look pretty. Just because you have the level 58 gear, it has weaknesses in certain situations. Some bosses you may have to look at their element and try to find gear that defends against that specific element while constructing your deck to do so as well. The higher the defense you have against a boss - the longer you will live and the higher your success rate will be. What you do from there on is what you have prepared, so don't waste it.

      2.) Take the time to look at the boss or enemy and construct your deck wisely. You do NOT require a full deck to combat an enemy - to add along with that it may lie in your best interest to carry a few treasure card Reshuffles for sticky situations. The lower amount of cards you can manage in your deck to solve a problem, the more likely you will get the cards you need at the right time.

      3.) Although the new Astral schools ARE helpful in some situations - it's actually best to stock up on school shields for a certain fight as they block more damage. I managed to solo throughout most of Celestia without one training point spent in any of the Astral Schools with this very tip. Although, should you really want to use the Astral spells in combat it may be wise to use the treasure card form of them instead.

      4.) Marker placement. If you are in an incredibly important fight and having the first move will decide whether you win or lose - it would be wise to place a marker just before you get into battle so you may:
      4a.) Flee
      4b.) Refill on Mana and/or Health
      4c.) Prepare a deck for the amount of pips the enemy may start with.
      4d.) Teleport back when ready to avoid the traveling.

      5.) Pay attention to the enemy pips! This is majorly essential in a boss fight because it will let you know when to defend. Paying attention to the spells the enemy uses will also help in knowing how to defend.

      A few tips for the guide - this could also help the people who would rather solo the world.
      I'm agreeing with everything you said. Let me add some stuff in the way of advice for other readers.

      1.) The level 58 gear comes in at least 2 sets. A set that resists other schools and adds critical and block and a set that resists the school of the wizard. The first set is good for most situations since that tends to have the higher attack boost while the second set is best for fighting bosses of the same school so you can resist their attacks.

      2.) Well explained. No need to add.

      3.) It's also helpful to use Vengeance. That increases your chance of landing a critical hit which definitely helps in certain circumstances although most of the time, you will get blocked by a boss. Since the astral spells don't cost any pips, it's something you can do while building pips for an attack.

      Polymorph Treant has saved my storm wizard so many times in several instances since I can heal big and fast and use my power pips for a boost so I definitely reccomend this spell to any wizard with low health (Storm, Fire, and Myth the most).

      4.) Marker placement is what will also save you time when doing instances solo. I find I have to leave and heal a few times (only myth and storm have gone through so they had low health and the same will happen with my fire) so the markers have saved me so much time even if I die in a fight.

      5.) This I'll tie back to what you said in 3.). Looking at the pips an enemy had can tell you what spell they will use to attack you with and since you only have a limited number of shields, that can tell you the right time to shield.
      The Legendblade Clan: Robert (Myth:60), Seth (Storm:60), Artur (Balance:59), Nathaniel (Death:60), Flint (Fire:60), Carlos (Life:50)

    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •