Storm was meant to be destructive. When you're dueling you should be destructive.
Storm has about 1,000 to 1,200 health base, which is really low.
Its accuracy is 70%.
They do not have a shield breaker spells, spell overtime or anything like that.
Storm has a lot of weakness due to their powerful spells. Nothing in wizard101 is perfect so this is the prize a storm wizard has to deal with.
- Low Health.
- 70% accuracy.
- No Shield breaker spell.
- Poor defenses.
- They have trouble with minions.
Storm is the most powerful school. Their spells are deadly but they kinda fizzle. They have the advantage of hitting 1,000 with just 2 pips although it fizzle most of the time, it could save your life.
- Deadly spells, for low pips.
- A good accuracy with grandmaster gear and Commander Gear.
- No need for blades.
As you can see storm has more disadvantages than advantages. To be able to win at the arena you will have to improve or solve those weakness.
How To Improve.....
- Low Health: Sadly You cant go over 2,200 of health being a storm, but what you can do is improve your defenses. With commander gear you will have 35% of resist. Storm's base health with ring and athame is 1,500 x .35 = 526 added to the base health = to 2,056. You need 2,056 of damage to fully kill a storm wizard.
- Accuracy is improved with grandmaster gear and commander gear. 15% accuracy added to 70% = 85%. I do not think accuracy is much of a problem, but you might fizzle your kill and die.
- Because storm has some deadly spells they dont need blades or traps, all they need is to win the bubble war. You dont need blades, I recommend you to use Storm snake, storm wand, and bolts to break shields.
- Defenses will be improved with gear.
- Storm might have some trouble dealing with minions. The best solution for this is to bolt minions, lord them, or carry a least 2 of the storm minion. I prefer to bolt the minions because if you go directly to a lord 4 stun shields will appear and they will mess up your moves.
After explaining the basic things about storm now let's go ahead and learn some PvP preventions and moves.
- I'm pretty sure many storm wizards have trouble fighting against balance. Balance is what I call the "Pox school". The ability for them to shield is impressive. Most of the balances at the arena, judge, shield, shield, minion, shield, minion, set for a massive judge, and kill. The best way to protect yourself from getting judged is to use absorb, weakness, tower in front of the absorb and attack them like crazy to keep them in red. Any wizard that is in the red zone will rather heal than attack.
Schools You Need To Train.
- Life, Up to Satyr.
- Ice, Up to tower.
- Infection, (located in the nightshade part of the commons.)
- Weakness if possible.
- You dont have to learn the triple blade spell!
How To Set A Good Main Deck.
How To Use This Deck.
- Bolt at the first round. (No matter what people call you or tell you, the best way to protect yourself is to keep your enemy healing and in the red zone.
- Win the bubble war, storm doesnt need blades. They need their bubble up at all time.
- Break shields with storm snakes, storm wands, and bolts.
- Break infections with cleanse warm or sprite.
- Dont use your lord so quickly.
That's all You guys need to know to earn the Warlord Badge. Any questions PM me.
Remember guys, BOLT LIKE CRAZY
This post contains 5 auto-link(s) to our wiki for your reference.