Search:

Type: Posts; User: SeptenaryRavens

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Replies
    20
    Views
    1,507

    Re: Spring Update now LIVE

    Ok thanks for clearing that up Eric. I'm fine with that, it actually makes 95% a chance instead of a guarantee.

    Maybe a UI improvement could include showing which mobs the critical failed on when...
  2. Replies
    20
    Views
    1,507

    Re: Spring Update now LIVE

    I'm still noticing Arc 1 mobs and bosses blocking critical hits. Arc 1 mobs and bosses are supposed to have 0% block, yet they still block. Is this an issue for anyone else? I'm dual boxing my max...
  3. Replies
    20
    Views
    1,507

    Re: Spring Update now LIVE

    Is anyone else having an issue where the original teleport effect only works like 25% of the time? The other 75% just shows my wizards fading in and out.
  4. Replies
    20
    Views
    1,507

    Re: Spring Update now LIVE

    It sounds like they also boosted the critical and block of street mobs and bosses in the higher level worlds. I checked the main forums, and a few people said that it's basically IMPOSSIBLE to solo...
  5. Replies
    20
    Views
    1,507

    Spring Update now LIVE

    You can check out Sparck's post HERE.

    Test realm was open for 12 days this time (5th-9th, 12th-16th, 19th-20th). Seems awfully short this time around. The Easter event has lasted longer.

    Edit:...
Results 1 to 5 of 5