Groups

View All Random Groups

• Survivors (The wizards still left)

This group is for the wizards still left.

Over the years, we've created...

Many friendships... the memories...

Many of our beloved friends have left...

This is a group of wizards

A group of wizards that will..

Stick together untill the end of Wizard101

Friends, or not.

We're the wizards left.

We are the survivors...

Join if you are a survivor...

Category: All Groups
    Last Activity: 6-24-15 3:40:30 AM

11 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Why? Why do you stay?
  • The Sacred Sword Alliance

A PvP clan composed of skilled members with noticeable PvP talent.

Last Activity: 10-3-14 9:18:17 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Rules & Requirements
  • Midnight Mirrors

(For the upcoming RP group.) This is a group for the *upcoming* roleplay, Midnight Mirrors. Unofficial roleplays, and related to RP stuff is here!

Last Activity: 12-15-14 5:38:07 PM

1 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • People Who Still Go on This Forum

This is for people who are looking to join a group that is current, I'm normally not extremely social, but I'm going to college in the fall and I decided that I needed to be more social, even if it is on a video game. Feel free to join and talk or even help each other.

Last Activity: 5-7-18 9:27:56 AM

8 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Introductions
  • The Hunger Games, REMIXED

Years after the famous book series took place, the Hunger Games slowly died out.

NOW, THEY HAVE BEGUN ANEW WITH SOME CHANGE. All shall be left to wonder if these changes are for the good of the contestants, or if they will make it even more challenging.

So, are you brave enough to discover the truth?

Last Activity: 7-29-14 12:28:23 AM

7 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    What is Hunger Games?
  • Just us friends

If you have Sky and are not afraid to talk to new people this is the group for you, just make friends play wiz and keep each other company in a Sky[pe call. personally I am always looking for someone with Sky I can play the game with but seem to have extreme trouble finding someone.

Last Activity: 1-20-18 3:57:48 PM

9 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    anyone available?
  • Fire Crusaders of the Spiral

Gather one and gather all for a membership to the Fire Crusaders of the Spiral! This is a group that is devoted to protecting the people of Wizard City and a devoted love to fire magic and all that comes! We are a band of brothers and sisters and share a great loving bond for one another in our journey through the Spiral. Join for a wholesome community with helps, tips and tricks. New members are wanted!

Become part of the hottest group in all of the wizarding world! (no pun intended*)

If you are apart of the Fire Crusaders and want to show your support wear the 'Fire Starter' badge! (can be collected from the first FIVE BOXES event box quest)

(Must have AT LEAST 1 fire wizard in order for to be apart of the group, does not have to be main, just have to create one!)

Last Activity: 3-1-17 12:46:49 PM

1 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • Wizard City News

For members of Wizard City News to plan, schedule and discuss

Last Activity: 11-15-16 8:03:59 PM

5 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    WCN ep 1
  • Questioners of Wizard101

This is a group of people who question Wizard101 related topics. To be in this group, you must be willing to ask questions to the community to show them both sides to everything. This means some negativity is possible, but to better help the community understand Wizard101 topics, there must always be both sides. Biases are not welcome, open minded questions are the best questions. Are you willing?

Last Activity: 9-23-14 4:23:02 PM

4 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Hello fellow questioners!
  • Full game Leveling Group

A group in search for wizards starting fresh and wanting help for their adventures through the Spiral..

Last Activity: 8-26-14 9:23:48 PM

6 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    The Start of the Journey

View All Recently Updated