Groups

View All Random Groups

• if you have become a elephant!

In the world of Zafaria you will in some point get a elixer for 10 min. of to be a elephant. If you have ever gotten it plz join. You will get this elixir to be able to go into the Black Palace and do the quest. Also i dont like if people just join and they have never gotten what is required to join, so plz show evedince that you have, by either PM or VMing me a picture of you with it on or you in the dungeon Black Palace.

Sry about the picture, it has an elephant in it so i just using it.

Category: All Groups
    Last Activity: 3-30-14 6:38:49 PM

6 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • angel of darkness

(only death) wizards make peace to world and freedom for everbody the word is in you hand we fight to end we fight and we stade to make peace i will lead way to freedom :D

Last Activity: 9-22-14 10:22:31 PM

7 member(s)
  • The 'Shadow' Group!!!

Hey you! Yea you Death wizzy!!! Have a Wraith with the name 'Shadow' in it? Well, then, CONSIDER JOINING THIS!

Last Activity: 9-23-14 2:04:45 PM

3 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Wlecome!!!!
  • Sad Skeleton

Guild about to take over the spiral

be a "sad skeleton" today

this is a fun social group anyone can join and meet up for quest help hatching or pvp 2pm 6pm est

In Nightside Vampire realm

The Leader me is known as Dark King depending they if anyone joins and wants to be a Dark King or Dark Queen they will have to beat me in a 1v1

lvl 60 players who dont beat me are dark knights

everyone else is a sad skeleton lolz depending on when you joined you are sad skeleton 1. 2. 3. etc.

to be a dark king/queen you can beat me or any other king.

Dark Kings:

Wolf d

Wolf Windtail

Dark knights: Hockey Geek

Last Activity: 5-11-11 9:38:16 PM

6 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Question
  • The Walking Dead Fans!

We will talk up upcoming trailers for season 5, clips, and even more future episodes! Discussions about the comics for any readers will also be discussed! :D

Last Activity: 11-5-15 8:12:32 PM

7 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Anyone see the new s5 clip?
  • ~Camp Half-Blood~

Based on the two Rick Riodan series. You will be sorted into cabins and given two magic items ( not real) Don't comment on the group picture its all I got

Last Activity: 12-20-12 8:33:23 PM

8 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    First determination
  • RPG group

In this group, you can play and create any RPG game as long as it is appropriate

Last Activity: 12-12-10 6:33:02 PM

3 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Monster/Mystical creature RPG
  • Spyro Fans

A place for All Spyro fan to chat and enjoy how much they like Spyro the dragon :)

Last Activity: 8-20-20 11:09:43 PM

11 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    How long you been fan of Sypro?
  • Friends Forever

"Even in the darkest of hours, a true friend, gone or by your side, will guide you to the light to show their true heart." -123DivineDiviner456

This is a group for people who never leave their friends' sides. It is also for people who want to make new friends, have or are currently going through tough times with their friends, or anyone who would like to join. Once you join, encourage your friends to join, too!

Last Activity: 9-22-14 7:41:25 PM

9 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Randomness
  • Potter Fanatics United!

For all of you Potter FANATICS out there join this group to talk about our favorite boy wizard! (Well okay he's not all of our favorites but you know what I mean)

Last Activity: 5-1-15 11:21:53 AM

32 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    favorite character!

View All Recently Updated

• ~Everlasting~

~The road goes ever on...~

Last Activity: 11-22-20 9:38:42 PM

This is a private group.
  • Twisting Fates

"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Then you will return, my sun-and-stars, and not before."

Last Activity: 11-21-20 2:21:38 PM

This is a private group.
  • Pet Central

This is the group for hatchers of Pet Central. If you are looking for a hatch, please look for us in the Pet Central Forum area.

If you are interested in joining Pet Central to share pets then you can find our Join Thread in the Pet Central Forum area!

Last Activity: 11-19-20 4:32:33 PM

This is a private group.
  • The Nothing Club

Our goal is to do absolutely nothing.

Last Activity: 11-12-20 10:24:14 AM

This is a private group.
  • Social Anxiety

Come here if you wanna be in a group but kinda nervous. We're just like you my friend.

Last Activity: 11-9-20 2:36:13 PM

6 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • CLAN OF THE WRAITH

Death Wizards Who Still Follow Malistare!

Invites can be any school student, but everyone else has to be a death student.

Last Activity: 10-29-20 9:58:08 PM

This is a private group.
  • Derby TEAM Talk

If you are a Team Captain or on a Derby Team, here's where we chat about...stuff...

Last Activity: 10-26-20 6:59:46 PM

This is a private group.
  • Teen Wizards

A group of people form 13-18 years of age that help each other with quest and talk!
    Wanna hang with teens your age then join!
    Kids that are younger can join if their good friends with a member of the guild!

Tired of adults and kids well this is the guild for you!

Last Activity: 10-26-20 2:12:01 PM

420 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    world after azteca
  • Wizard 101 *******!

Hello! Name's Trevor (or Max). I have created a ******* for all new and old players to come and join! It has every world, every school, active admins, and plenty of room! Anyone is welcome!

Here is the link to join: https://*******.gg/F8AYvGB

Last Activity: 10-26-20 2:06:26 PM

14 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • ██The speedy posters!██

"Lets Make a change!"
    If you clicked then that was good lol :)
    This is a group for people that enjoy posting, and helping everyone on this site that needs help.If you like posting, like helping people, this is the club for you. This club is about making a change, helping someone if they need it, if someone is new take time to say "hi" and help them with what they need, ect. It will show that you are friendly, and that if someone needs help they can ask you. This group is FULL of people that will help you if you need it. So anyone on this group would be more then happy if you have something to ask

This clubs siggy was made by rogue4ngel. Also me and blake think of contests once in a while and hopefully you guys will join them, and have a great time.
    Co Leader: Storm Hound
    Leader: Blake

Last Activity: 10-26-20 2:05:42 PM

This is a private group.