Roslyn

You kidding me?

Rate this Entry
This is frustrating, both my braces bottom and top on the left sides wire is both poking me. Its bugging me so much how many times I would have to go back to the dentist and get my wire cut and come back over and over again. This is like nonstop, I really hate braces and this is the top reason why I hate them so much. I kinda feel ashamed that I would be going back to the dentist again. Like I said in other blogs I have made with this topic, "I hate braces."

Ps: Sorry if you guys are getting annoyed by me making allot of blogs on my braces! I just wanna rant about it because its just sooo annoying

Submit "You kidding me?" to Digg Submit "You kidding me?" to del.icio.us Submit "You kidding me?" to StumbleUpon Submit "You kidding me?" to Google

Updated 6-11-12 at 8:30:07 PM by XxxDestinyxxX

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow that sounds like it really stinks.
    Aww, I'm sorry ): I've got the same thing, but my cheek gets stuck on the wire and I have to actually unhook the wire from my skin >.<
    Yep, braces stink... When are you getting yours off?
    omg im having the same issue!!!!! i HATE my braces and like i was eating a sandwich and the back bracket fell off!
    @Snow Goddess well I just got them this year and I think it takes 2 more years? D:
    Aww, that stinks >.< I've had mine for about 2 1/2 years, and I'm finally going to get them off in August. You'll survive though(:
    do you have an wax that you could put on the ends that are poking you? that might help a tad
    @Breath Today Yea I did, it helped allot for my poking wire
    Updated 6-13-12 at 4:13:22 AM by XxxDestinyxxX