A Dark Blog

Hatch Number 5: No Progress was made

Rate this Entry
Well in my Quest for a Perfect Nightwalker my latest hatch for Life Proof at teen :P Now I have to hatch with myself again and hope for the best. The new egg however has lots of spots for Drop It to be in and there are only 2 slots for Life Proof to sneak in. I think this one will manifest Sprite and Drop It.

In other stuff I soloed Malistare today on a level 58 Death which if I do say so myself is impressive. I got a Fire Robe, Storm Athame and Life Ring. I really wanted Myth or Death stuff though.

I have been farming Eeglis for Sun stone for a while now (until my egg hatched then failed at teen). But for some reason today I only get Sandstone and no Sun Stone which is weird last time I got 2 Sunstone i a couple of tires.

In IRL we though our plane left today but it leaves tomorrow so we are just chilling today. All Day Wizard101=Productive

Submit "Hatch Number 5: No Progress was made" to Digg Submit "Hatch Number 5: No Progress was made" to del.icio.us Submit "Hatch Number 5: No Progress was made" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hatch Number 5: No Progress was made" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments