A Dark Blog

Yay Free Stuff

Rate this Entry
Well Yesterday and today I got mega snacks instead of the advertised free snacks so that was lucky. I also won a part of the golden raffle hosted by Adrian Iceshield and got 36 forum gold.

In game I decided to Finally finish Mooshu and Dragonspyre's book quests and the stone rose quests which took all morning :P but I finally got them done. I also decided to train some pets too while I waited for my Fickle Pickle to grow and I trained a first generation Polar Cat to adult, one of my failed hatches to teen (to get a pet with spritly on another wizard, he is now on my Myth), and a bit of experience on my Skeletal Knight that I got October last year from a nightmare hoard.

Next I will get the Skeletal Knight to Adult and start traing my Shardtail dragon so I can get a fragmented dragon. As you can see I am just getting pets to adult so I can hatch them later.

Thats all for know. I am going to finish the last side quest in my book I can do alone then I wake up at 2:00 AM tomorrow to head to the States for summer. From then on I can actually be online the same times as you guys!

Submit "Yay Free Stuff" to Digg Submit "Yay Free Stuff" to del.icio.us Submit "Yay Free Stuff" to StumbleUpon Submit "Yay Free Stuff" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments