The Blog that will eventually be about PvP.

PvP Deck Set-Ups. Final

Rate this Entry
Alright guys so I am willing to make a few deck set ups for the needy people. I will only do set-ups for levels 48-50 so that you have all the school spells.

I will also do only a couple per school.

If you want a set-up post your school, and what you spent your training points on. Also include if you are going to use it for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4.
P.S. I will make these using a 55 card school deck. so if you have the 60 card one, add what you please to fill up the spots.

Only one set-up per person.

I will also help with adjustments. If you want deck suggestions post your current deck set up, what deck it is(i.e. 50 card school deck, moo-shu), what type of dueling it for(1v1, 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4), lastly include what your typical strategy is and what cards you would like to really stay in the deck.

Submit "PvP Deck Set-Ups. Final" to Digg Submit "PvP Deck Set-Ups. Final" to del.icio.us Submit "PvP Deck Set-Ups. Final" to StumbleUpon Submit "PvP Deck Set-Ups. Final" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Alex, you are a brave man. I'll hold off and see if you get flooded with requests before I decide if I am needy enough to qualify.
    Haha Ian has so much willpower.

Errr Alex, if it doesnt make you too busy, do you think you can do one for me? I'm a Myth, 1v1 :] Thanks~ (Set-up for future reference, I'm not level 48-50 yet).
    Hey i just need some tips on how to tweak my 4v4, 3v3 dueling deck. This is what i currently use in my deck. I spent my training points on Ice to tower, Life to satyr, Infection and all 3 elemental shields.

4 tower shields
    3 volcanic shield
    2 sprite
    3 satyr
    2 pixie
    2 blinding light
    2 time of legend
    6 earthquake
    3 frogs
    3 minotaur
    5 myth blade
    4 orthrus
    4 infection
    3 storm shield
    4 spirit blade
    Quote Originally Posted by Riken55
    Hey i just need some tips on how to tweak my 4v4, 3v3 dueling deck. This is what i currently use in my deck. I spent my training points on Ice to tower, Life to satyr, Infection and all 3 elemental shields.

4 tower shields
    3 volcanic shield
    2 sprite
    3 satyr
    2 pixie
    2 blinding light
    2 time of legend
    6 earthquake
    3 frogs
    3 minotaur
    5 myth blade
    4 orthrus
    4 infection
    3 storm shield
    4 spirit blade
    What deck do you use? I am assuming Jikiru's Hypothetical Deck.
    I recommend getting the 55 card school deck from that Karuvian guy. Just buy it in the Bazaar I suggest.

4 tower shields
    4 volcanic shield
    2 sprite
    3 satyr
    2 pixie
    2 blinding light
    2 time of legend
    6 earthquake
    3 frogs
    5 minotaur
    6 myth blade
    6 orthrus
    2 infection
    0 storm shield(meaning just delete it)
    4 spirit blade
    4 Ether Shield(or the Death/Myth shield form life school)

My modification are in red. For 3v3 and 4v4 duels I typically carry about 3-4 Frogs in my sideboard with tough on them. If you end up with a person on your team with Storm Lord or Frost Giant, get rid of your Binding Light, and replace those with cyclops spell.

Being Myth in a group duel you are suppose to get rid of shield mainly. But you are also there to help finish off enemies. Which is why I added more Mionotaur and Orthrus. They are great spells, and can break through that first tower/Myth shield. If you have a life wizard on your team, The sprites really aren't needed. You are better off replacing those with an Infection and a Frog/Cyclops spell.

I hope this helps you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightCrystalz
    Haha Ian has so much willpower.

Errr Alex, if it doesnt make you too busy, do you think you can do one for me? I'm a Myth, 1v1 :] Thanks~ (Set-up for future reference, I'm not level 48-50 yet).
    Ya I can. With what secondary spells?
    Can I have a deck set up Alex? I am a Myth, 1v1 and 2v2. My secondary is Fire. I am just level 9 lol So set it up for the future, thanks!
    When I said I will only do set-ups for levels 48-50, I meant that as in I will only do them if you are that level. I understand you will want one in the future, but please wait until that future then. I will do the one for TwighlightCrystalz, but for everyone else you MUST be level 48-50.
    Can you do one for me? I know Life up to Sactuary and Death up to Doom and Gloom, I am a Grandmaster Ice, i have a 60 spell deck. I am confused a little so this is all i can tell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex JadeRider
    When I said I will only do set-ups for levels 48-50, I meant that as in I will only do them if you are that level. I understand you will want one in the future, but please wait until that future then. I will do the one for TwighlightCrystalz, but for everyone else you MUST be level 48-50.
    Sorry Alex >< Thanks, though.

Feel free to hold off on mine if you are busy with others, it's only fair since they are level 48-50, and I'm not. Also, my other spells will include Ice up to Tower Shield, Life up to Satyr, Nile's Spirit Blade, & Reshuffle. I dont have a specific secondary ><

Thanks in advance (: Really appreciate it.
    Don't worry about it Lenora. I was just frustrated because I got like 4 including PMs for deck set ups when they are not even in levels with 2 digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by John IceBlade
    Can you do one for me? I know Life up to Sactuary and Death up to Doom and Gloom, I am a Grandmaster Ice, i have a 60 spell deck. I am confused a little so this is all i can tell you.
    What type of dueling is this for? 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4?
    Also is that the 60 card school deck from Blackrock? Or like the Dragonfire deck?
    Dragonfire deck, and it is for 2v2.
    when you say 1 for each person, you mean each character or user?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperdude
    when you say 1 for each person, you mean each character or user?
    One set-up per user.
    Oh, have to lvl up 20 more times till my storm is lvl 48. is this thread ever going to expire? or you stop posting in it?
    First off let me say, you are much better off with a school deck than the Dragonfire deck.I suggest buying the 55 card school one from the bazaar.

4 Volcanic shield
    4 tower shield
    4 Colossus
    4 Frost Giant
    4 Ice Blade
    3 Ice Wyvern
    2 Ice minion
    4 Death/Myth shield(what are they called?)
    3 Satyr
    2 Ice Absorb
    3 Feint
    4 Ice Trap
    3 Baelfrost
    3 frostbite
    2 freeze
    2 Sprite
    2 Vampire
    2 Centaur
    2 Seraph

If you were to get the 55 card school deck. It would look more like this.

6 Tower shield
    5 Volcanic Shield
    7 Ice blade
    6 Colossus
    5 Frost Giant
    3 Ice Wyvern
    3 Baelfrost
    3 Feint
    2 Pixie
    2 Satyr
    3 Frostbite
    4 Death/Myth shields
    3 Ice trap
    2 Ice absorb

This set-up is probably not perfect since I have not dueled on ice as much as I have all other schools, but hope it helps. I really suggest you get a deck for the second set-up though.
    Thanks a lot, oh and got any Treasure card tips? Like weaknesses?
    Hey Alex, my Death deck is pretty solid but I want a second hand on it, you know, try something new
    So can you make a whole new one? lol
    For 1v1, the 55 cards death deck. Ice up to Tower, Life to Satyr, Spirit blade and trap, Balance up to Weakness and Reshuffle of course. Thanks a lot
    Thanks a lot, oh and got any Treasure card tips? Like weaknesses?
    On just about all my guys I carry about 8-10 Towers, 2 Satyr, 2 Dryad, 2-3 reshuffle If i not have it learned. Then whatever else I feel like. Since you have Dragonfire deck I recommend some "tough" Colossus or Frost Giant. Otherwise some weakness, or treasure tri-blades. Treasure is pretty much just what you feel you need more of. I like towers so I typically do not have to take a full hit, any reduction helps.

Being ice, some Ice elves might help too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Deathflame
    Hey Alex, my Death deck is pretty solid but I want a second hand on it, you know, try something new
    So can you make a whole new one? lol
    For 1v1, the 55 cards death deck. Ice up to Tower, Life to Satyr, Spirit blade and trap, Balance up to Weakness and Reshuffle of course. Thanks a lot
    6 Wraith
    6 Death Blade
    4 Poison
    3 Vampire
    3 Death trap
    3 Feint
    2 Sacrifice
    1 pixie
    4 Tower shield
    4 Volcanic shield
    4 Myth/death shield
    3 Animate
    2 Satyr
    3 Weakness
    3 Spirit Blade
    2 Reshuffle
    I think that totals up to 55.

Now, you do not have a shield for Life or ice. But since Life and Ice have low-ish attack power tower shields should suffice, especially mixed in with a weakness.

Only real problem with it is death enemies. SInce your sacrifice may use up the Death shield. Just got to play it careful.

Hope this helps.
    Updated 8-10-09 at 2:02:38 AM by Alex JadeRider
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast