★ In the mind of a Wizard ★

My Review of the Emperor's Attic Pack

Rate this Entry
As most of us know, a new Hoard pack was released today called the Emperor's Hoard Pack.

This is in no way something I suggest spending your crowns on.

This is purely a furniture pack. 90ish percent of people don't care much for housing in the game (from what I have seen) so I don't see how KI intends on making much of a profit here.

Especially since 92 percent of the items can be purchased in the bazzar.

This pack contains no gear, mounts, or even spells.

People buy the Hoards for a chance at an amazing mount or strong wands.
Typically furniture items are the ones you do not want to get.

The very small plus side to this pack is that it includes 4 new gardening plants. We will not know exactly what these plants give for a few more days because they need to be harvested but I feel like the "Fortune Cookie tree" is going to have some quality harvests.

The seeds are basically the only plus in this pack. Although there are 2 cool items the Koi Pond and an interactive stage. But hardly anything is no auction just a couple items here and there.

So overall theres no reason to spend your crowns on this back since you can find basically all the items in the bazaar!

Unless the plants give breathtaking, jaw dropping harvests KI will not be making much of a profit from these packs.

Rank 1-10 (10 being the best): 4 (may change when harvests are found)

Submit "My Review of the Emperor's Attic Pack" to Digg Submit "My Review of the Emperor's Attic Pack" to del.icio.us Submit "My Review of the Emperor's Attic Pack" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Review of the Emperor's Attic Pack" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments