As Time Passes You By

Dorm rooms

Rate this Entry
[FONT=Century Gothic]Have you ever found out glitches in your dorm or house? Like making things float, or having ways to go through walls by walking on carpets ect.?
Well I have and I had it to where I had like not just one lvl in my dorm room (Like when you first get your dorm its one floor) but I made it so I got a pathway out of the dorm walls and make "rooms" with carpets and in the end I have like 5 floors and a bed room, living room, kitchen, dinning room, and just some random room.

So I hosted a party...and you know what everyone said to me after like 15 minutes and like 26 people were there (half of them i didn't know) Well people started saying::[/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic]
"make it bigger!!"
"Mine is so much better!!"
"This is so boring!!"

I mean, like I spent so much money on trying to do an awesome house and those people who I didn't know were like being such jerks! and being rude!! I don't if its just me who thinks thats rude or what but if you agree or if something like that has happened to you then comment please![/FONT]

Submit "Dorm rooms" to Digg Submit "Dorm rooms" to del.icio.us Submit "Dorm rooms" to StumbleUpon Submit "Dorm rooms" to Google

Updated 7-6-10 at 4:26:35 PM by TaraBeara

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I agree, you put in a lot of effort in making a cool house and props to you for doing so I'm sure your house is amazing and they are just jealous
    who cares what they think. What do you think. do YOU like the house???? it sounds pretty cool. they are either being giant braggers or maybe they are jealous. but probably braggers. if i were you i would ignore them and just be proud of yourself for what you did! so what if your house isnt big enough for other people or too boring! just ignore them
    yea i want to know haw to make stuff fly to!
    its really annoying i know. just pretend they're not there they're really jealous some people can be so mean some people even want popularity or they just want everyone to see there house ( though those last two are really unlikely).
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldude49
    its really annoying i know. just pretend they're not there they're really jealous some people can be so mean some people even want popularity or they just want everyone to see there house ( though those last two are really unlikely).
    ya sometimes I just want to say "you know what! YOU learn how to do it and do it how ever you want!"