Pets In Balance

Some Very Sad News :(

Rate this Entry
[B][I][U][COLOR=red]I LOST MY JOB !!![/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
And there is no where in my town/city that is Hiring. I guess fast food doesn't need the holiday help LOL!

And right before christmas this really stinks, and with that wizard101 will be played a little less. I was asubscriber until October when I stopped playing PVP, and seeing as that is the only thing subscribers get to do for free I just let it go.

Now I have all of Wizard City and Krokatopia unlocked as well as all the commons areas for all the worlds, and of course Malistaires Castle. (need the money LOL!)

Most likely I will get money for everyone for christmas so I might unlock the rest of the game to continue to play, but if not I will be leaving Wizard101 for good.

I WILL BE LETTING EVERYONE KNOW BY THE FIRST OF THE YEAR! I would also like to THANK everyone that knows me and my family for be a close friend to us all. They all will continue to play until aleast February (thats when the MMO STAR TREK ONLINE Starts) They are big freaks about star trek, there Beta testing it right now.

So again Thanks and please pray for me!
EDWARD_ICESPEAR

Submit "Some Very Sad News :(" to Digg Submit "Some Very Sad News :(" to del.icio.us Submit "Some Very Sad News :(" to StumbleUpon Submit "Some Very Sad News :(" to Google

Updated 12-8-09 at 2:28:00 PM by Milt (Inappropriate Language)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hope you find a job! (:
    I am so sorry to hear this you will be in my prayers. My bro just got out of the army and me and his family are trusting in our faith. I wish i had a job to give you.
    Sry to hear that.... Hope you find another soon. If you do the
    sorry to read that but dont stop playing this game rocks and also i have a question i have bought the biggest castle form dragonspyre and there is a dragon flying around it i also saw on the commercial that a girl was riding the dragon so i wanted to know if i could to and i want to say something else i play wizard 101 all the time i get subscription when i can i am a master necromancer lvl 46 but i had lots of times that i couldnt go to other worlds but look at me now i didnt give up i did what i could to be at this lvl and i will still be playing and getting subscription when i can and i dont even have a job and sorry i hope you find another job
    Updated 12-15-09 at 6:29:44 AM by Milt (Personal Information)