The Adventures of Samuel Ashhorn

The Loft

Rate this Entry
OK, so this week was the concluding week of Gear-A-Palooza, and I finally got crowns to buy what I want. I finally got myself a Lifeforce blade, and a burning pixie pet. I intend on hatching the burning pixie to have mc smoke screen and spritely. Also can't wait for that new mystery pet that's supposed to come out this week. The main event that this blog entry is named after today is the Loft. I decided that instead of buying a castle, I would make one. I got a bunch of rugs, and set to work. After several tries, I finally got the design right, only to get one of my good friends stuck. Fixed the glitch, and the loft is open. ~Frostbite~ gives my loft an 8/10 :). Later tonight, I had a rather ridiculous trial with my friends over if my friend Hannah drank the root beer. Hannah was guilty :). I have started growing evil magma peas again, so I certainly hope that pays off. See you on the next blog entry, and remember, trying to teleport back to your dorm when you are stuck in your dorm doesn't get you anywhere.

Submit "The Loft" to Digg Submit "The Loft" to del.icio.us Submit "The Loft" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Loft" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That was a rather strange trial... 0_o
    Ooh, I'd love to come to your loft!
    Well i thought the trial was pretty cool