Pets In Balance

The Season For Giving Thanks

Rate this Entry
Well I would like to hear back for all of you, (ALL OF YOU!) would read this post.

Tell me and eveyone, Why You Are Thankful, to have the life you live, the job you have, the family and friend who care about you. There is some much in all your lives that giving thanks just once, could help someone whos year have not been so great.

I will Start:

I am thankful for the family I have, there all not best friends right now, but I hope the love each other, and if not I know the all care about me, which is one step forward. Next my job, there where I few people that dont make it though this year, and I hope they all are in the best they can be, but I made it and i'm VERY THANKFUL about that. Now last but the lease ALL MY W101 FRIENDS, with out you this year the pain of the world, could have ...
SO I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THANKS TO EVEYONE WHO KNOWS ME AND EVERYONE THAT WILL THIS COMING YEAR!

Now its your turn!
-----------------------------------------

Submit "The Season For Giving Thanks" to Digg Submit "The Season For Giving Thanks" to del.icio.us Submit "The Season For Giving Thanks" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Season For Giving Thanks" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i am thankful for life with its negative and positive qualities, for that is what shapes us and all around us.