Lee Lee's Blog

LP Chapter 11 Part Two

Rate this Entry
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta][B]Part TWO! Of my ComeBack (: Enjoy~[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=TwilightCrystalz;183934]

[I][B][U][COLOR=red][FONT=Chiller][SIZE=5]Chapter 11[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B][/I]

[B][I][U][COLOR=red][FONT=Chiller][SIZE=5]FlashBack[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
[B][I][U][COLOR=red][FONT=Chiller][SIZE=5]Lenora’s Pendant Terri Nightshade Special (Part Two)[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

[U][FONT=Showcard Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=lime]400 Years Ago[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]The inevitable sense of Déjà vu was in the air. The sky was a bright orange, the dark corners of the moon edging further away from the beaming corners of the sun every second. The professor, who was of middle age now, looked up into the sky, his face revealing the beginnings of wrinkles, watching, as the moon departed from the sun. He ruffled his hair, now tinted with the slightest bit of white. He knew he was getting old, and was at the point where he bothered Madame Ambrose about dying, aging, and the ever so clichéd idea of a ‘mid-life crisis’. [/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]It was funny too, because Ambrose had lived for more than six centuries, and chose now to whine about aging. He never understood the fear of death, because, you see, he didn’t have to. He received a special ability, centuries ago, from his professor, the Creator himself, and he was allowed to live forever, heal from any wounds, recover from any vital injuries. For centuries, he watched his loved ones come and go. Boy was he glad he found dear Madame Ambrose, who also had the special regenerative ability. You should now understand why it is unessential for this professor to experience a mid-life crisis. [/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]Now, on to Bartleby. [/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]He hid his face once more, mawkish of his continued irresponsibility. Despite the fact that this time, however, it wasn’t entirely his fault, he buried his face deep into the bark of his body. He hid himself from wizards passing by, who he knew were talking belligerently about his failure behind his back. He failed his people, the wizards of Wizard City, once again. Still, it didn’t stop his faithful student, Merle Ambrose, from telling him otherwise.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]“It wasn’t your fault, Bartleby.” Merle spoke softly with the shamed Creator. [/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]“You do not understand, student.”[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]“I do understand! You always claim I do not, but I do!” Merle hadn’t realized he was yelling at his professor. He calmed himself a bit. “I don’t know how, or why, but I can sense it. I can sense that there is this energy of an eclipse that makes you quiver until you lose control. Your aura is then unleashed into the Spiral, but it isn’t your fault. I know it, Professor,” Merle’s voice almost sounded pleading. His words trailed off into tears, tears he couldn’t explain, but it might’ve had something to do with his professor’s depressive state. [/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]“Thank you, student.”[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[U][FONT=Showcard Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=lime]5 Years Ago[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]Solar eclipses occur when the moon phases between the Sun and the Earth so that the Sun is partially concealed behind the moon. [/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]Somewhere on Colossus Boulevard, an eager, excited young girl tugged her brother along, anxious to see her first solar eclipse. Mortis growled as he peered over to a couple in love, the boy wearing a victorious grin while the girl’s eyes were drowned with romance, sitting next to each other in Nightside, gazing up at the eclipse. On Cyclops Lane, a small, nerdy-looking child, in his father’s arms, followed his mother up to their balcony, where they watched the eclipse together. [/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]None of these citizens knew that this night would change their lives forever.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]And while all of these bliss-struck families enjoyed their night, Merle Ambrose, now Headmaster of the famed Ravenwood Academy Of Magic Arts, fought the pain of the death of his beloved wife, Madame Ambrose. She had passed away from an unknown disease, and when her husband thought her abilities would heal her, they didn’t, and she took her last breath. Even at such a difficult time, Headmaster Ambrose faced a terrible problem, something Bartleby asked him to help solve. As Merle Ambrose darted through the tunnels of Bartleby’s trunk, and into the Spiral room, carrying little Terri Nightshade in his hands, he thought about his wife.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]Then, his thoughts of his wife were drowned, because Terri Nightshade invaded his mind. He began thinking about how Bartleby had urgently requested his presence, how his professor had told him that he had done it again, that he lost control and sent his powers into the Spiral once again. He wondered why this happened, why it always occurred during a solar eclipse. He thought about the first moment he saw Terri Nightshade, unconscious, lying on a table where Cyrus Drake, the Myth professor, examined her. He thought about how Bartleby told him about the dangers of this Terri Nightshade, the abilities she had inherited from Bartleby. He thought about his visions, the future he saw with his right eye, claiming this power of Terri’s would be in the wrong hands. Lastly, he thought about Bartleby’s order. [/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]“Take her to Celestia, and kill her.”[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]Now, Celestia was inhabited. It was deserted, which made it the ideal place for a destruction of a Helix wizard. The Headmaster reluctantly pushed open the Spiral door, where he faced a universe of worlds. He carefully stepped inside, only to fall, to fall hundreds and millions of feet. He fell up, and fell down. He fell left and right, and alas, he landed in Celestia. There were old pillars made from marble, and craters that were hot with lava filled the surface of the landscape. The Headmaster had gently put Terri Nightshade down, letting her body rest against the sandy floor of Celestia. [/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]And it was then that Merle really had his mid-life crisis. However, it wasn’t much of a mid-like crisis, because he knew he was going to die, though he wasn’t middle aged, and it would probably happen sooner than a death of natural causes. He was suddenly afraid of death, horrified by it, because you see, Terri Nightshade had awaken. [/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]Ambrose was in a state of panic. He quickly drew a portal in the sky with his portal key, and was sent away.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=white][B]However, before he could really leave, really step into the universe again, he saw Celestia crumble upon Terri’s touch. He saw Celestia break into a million pieces as the petite girl broke the gravitational pull of the planet with a flick of her pinky. There was nothing left of Celestia. He was sure the girl had died with it. He now realized something though. The eclipse had ended, but it was only the beginning of a string of disasters.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[B][COLOR=red][FONT=Chiller][SIZE=5]That beginning was the survival of Terri Nightshade.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Submit "LP Chapter 11 Part Two" to Digg Submit "LP Chapter 11 Part Two" to del.icio.us Submit "LP Chapter 11 Part Two" to StumbleUpon Submit "LP Chapter 11 Part Two" to Google

Updated 8-6-09 at 1:52:56 PM by TwilightCrystalz

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments