Lee Lee's Blog

Bonjour, Ciao, Hola, HELLO EUROPE!

Rate this Entry
[B][FONT=Century Gothic]Haha, I'm no language buff so my Frence/Italian/Spanish stinks, but this vacation wont![/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Century Gothic]Anyway, I promised updates/news on my life and so here's the first one! On August 19th 2009, - September 1st 2009, I'll be heading off to an European Tour! I will be touring most of Europe, including France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, and Spain. I can't wait! LOTS OF DELICIOUS FOOD, Museums, Italian guys, and let's not forget, SHOPPING![/FONT][/B]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=red][B]"Btw, speaking of Paris, you have to buy purses!" [/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][B]<- I swear that's what Autumn said to me LOL. And I will, I promise xD[/B][/FONT]

[B][FONT=Century Gothic]Anyways, the only bad part of this trip, is that I'm going to be away for a whole two weeks, well, 1 1/2 weeks, but still. I will miss each and every one of you on W101, and I hope I can get back so we can start playing again! (:[/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Century Gothic]~ LEE LEE. :star:[/FONT][/B]

Submit "Bonjour, Ciao, Hola, HELLO EUROPE!" to Digg Submit "Bonjour, Ciao, Hola, HELLO EUROPE!" to del.icio.us Submit "Bonjour, Ciao, Hola, HELLO EUROPE!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bonjour, Ciao, Hola, HELLO EUROPE!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments