The Lord of Necromancy's Deathly Blog.

"Necromatic Productions"

Rate this Entry
[quote=The Lord of Necromancy;2395925]Perfect! I have Alexis Spiritrunner and giantcrab8888 added. Thank you for joining!

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I][U][SIZE=3]Great News![/SIZE][/U][/I][/B]

[SIZE=3]Our next play is a Christmas Carol. Don't worry, We still have a while until we start the play. Once we have enough recruits, we will start play practice, and try-outs to see who gets what role. Below is a list of characters that you can act as. Try to take your favorite spot! If someone else has taken your spot, you still have a chance of getting in. I will be holding tryouts. But still, I have not set up a time, again, I will let you know the time on this post. This post will be in edit.[/SIZE]

[B][I][U][SIZE=3]Roles:[/SIZE][/U][/I][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Fred -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Ebenezer Scrooge -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Bob Cratchit -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Marley -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Charity Woman 1 -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Charity Woman 2 -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Ghost of Christmas Past -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Coachman -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Toby -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Ned -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Scrooge as a Boy -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Fanny -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Fezziwig -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Young Scrooge -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Belle (Girl Friend of Young Scrooge) -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Mrs. Fezziwig -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Ghost of Christmas Present -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Cynthia -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]John -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Mary -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Gilbert -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Joseph -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Michael -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Belle (Fred's Wife) -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Albert -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Lucy -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Martha -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Peter -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Belinda -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Tiny Tim -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Mrs. Cratchit -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Ignorance -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Want -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Charwoman -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Laundryman -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Undertaker's Man -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Old Joe -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Boy -[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Poulterer -[/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=3]_______________________________________________________________________________[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]I know these are allot of Roles to hand out at once, But I want this play to get going as soon as it can so we can get a head start on things. I'm hoping to get this play done by somewhere around Christmas, Because this will be a hard movie to make, but with the work of my trusty actors, graphic artists, art designers, and my Co-Director, I know we will accomplish it.[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]Thank you for joining. You've been a great help.[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]That's all for now. More to come later. Make sure to tell your friends about this, This is a one in a lifetime opportunity.[/SIZE][/B]

[/quote]

That's right! Necromatic Productions' New play is a Christmas Carol! Make sure to join while you still can! But don't be in a rush, our play still has a while until it has to start. So if you are a fan of Necromatic Productions, join our group, we would be happy to have you! In other word, you can join the play and take a role here, just make sure to do it as quick as you can! Thank you! :thumbup:

Submit ""Necromatic Productions"" to Digg Submit ""Necromatic Productions"" to del.icio.us Submit ""Necromatic Productions"" to StumbleUpon Submit ""Necromatic Productions"" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments