The Lord of Necromancy's Deathly Blog.

"Necromatic Productions"

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by The Lord of Necromancy View Post
~Necromatic Productions~

Hello. I'm The Lord of Necromancy, also known as Jared Soulthief. I do allot of videos, although i've only had Hypercam for a year. But I just thought of a great idea. What if I started having plays? I'm sure allot of people would do that. Because allot of you on Wizard101 Central have their own talents. Some are artists, some are good at sports, Some are artists. There are so many Talents in the world. Productions are one of them. I made many movies in my day, Either with Hypercam, the Screen-Capturing cameras, to a big Camera with a boom-mic. So here if you have talent in acting, art design, or editing a video, this is the post for you. Heres how this is going to work. I'm going to start a post below this. The post below will be jobs. In the jobs, you will be required to do a certain thing. When it's the day for try-outs, we will meet in the commons, But not everything is set up for that yet. I will keep you updated on it. So I will edit this post. So here's how this is going to work. I'm going to record the play with Hypercam 2. A pretty good camera. After, I will have my group of Video Editors to edit my video, and put in the special effects and stuff like that. And the actors, and Art Designers will help out in the play. What an Art Designer does in the play is help with the furniture set-up if the current scene is in a house, or help choose a location in Wizard101 to do the current scene. There will also be an opening for a Co-Director, to help alongside me. Sorry for all the chitter-chatter, I just wanted to make sure you knew how this was going to work. Because I want to be as organized and as specific as I can to this turns out to be a big hit. That's all. Now here's the cast list and job openings.

~Job Openings~

Director - Must have Hypercam or Camstasia. Status: Taken

Co-Director - Helps out with Directing and Ideas. Status: Open

Actor - Must have money immediately ready to buy clothes for the play. Status: Open for 15 more

Art Designer - Either helps with play setup in a house or chooses a good location in Wizard101 for the current scene.

Understudy - Fills in for either missing actor, Director, Co-Director, Actor or Art Designer. Status: Open for 20 more.

Video Editor - A video editor will help edit a video Once I create it. You are required to have either Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio, or a great editing device to do special effects in our movie.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Cast List

Director - The Lord of Necromancy

Co-Director -

Actor -

Actor -

Actor -

Actor -

Actor -

Actor -

Actor -

Actor -

Actor -

Actor -

Actor -

Actor -

Actor -

Actor -

Actor -

Art Designer -

Art Designer -

Art Designer -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Understudy -

Video Editor -

Video Editor -

Video Editor -

__________________________________________________ ________________

That's the cast list. Ok listen closely. This is how you join the play! - To join this play you must either Post it here, Visitor Message me, or Personal Message me. Keep listening, This is important too! This is the most important part! You must use the following form, otherwise I can't sign you up!

Wizards Name: (Enter you Wizard's name you are using for the play.)
Your Job you wish to take: (Pick either, Co-Director, Actor, Art Designer, or Understudy.)

Additional Notes:

If you are signing up to be an Video Editor, you MUST list what you use to edit videos. Why you need to do that is so I can judge if your worthy for the job. Don't worry if you don't become one, you could try out for another job if your favored one doesn't work out for you.

If you are signing up to be a Co-Director, I wouldn't say you need anything. If you wish to record also, Feel free to. You can use whatever camera you want. Just say something if you wish to record also please. Also, you need to think out of the box. Brainstorm often.

If you are signing up to be an Art Designer, Just think out of the box, think how it the set would look if you were a Director. Just always be thinking how the set should look. Other than that, that's all you need.

That's all! Remember to use the form, and be descriptive! I will tell you when tryouts are held. Thank you!

Make sure to join my group will be developed soon!

Ok, so in case you haven't checked my latest post, I'm starting my own productions. I already have a youtube account named after Jared SoulThief. I don't really feel like making a new account. So if you wish to support me on youtube that's his name. So i'll just skip to the poiint then. If you don't really like going to the forum and reading my posts then, you can sign up here for the play also. Just remember to use the form used in the production sign-up.

Submit ""Necromatic Productions"" to Digg Submit ""Necromatic Productions"" to del.icio.us Submit ""Necromatic Productions"" to StumbleUpon Submit ""Necromatic Productions"" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wizards Name: (Enter you Wizard's name you are using for the play.) Jason ThunderSHield Legendary Pyromancer
    Your Job you wish to take: (Pick either, Co-Director, Actor, Art Designer, or Understudy.) Actor, have open chat if needed.