A Mid-Autumn Night's Blog

AFK Queen will be gone for a few days.

Rate this Entry
I will be offline Saturday, until later next week. I won't be around to log on or check mails, so I hope everyone has fun, and I'll Cya soon!

I still am not able to get wizards to connect on my computer, but will be on tonight and some 2mrw possibly to finish up some duels, and have some fun before my 'lil vacation. Hehe, I'm taking back my old computer I gave to my son, for some good old fashion gaming, LOL.

Ttyl. and good luck to everyone who duels in their tourny matches while I'm gone! I hope ALL of you win, haha.

Submit "AFK Queen will be gone for a few days." to Digg Submit "AFK Queen will be gone for a few days." to del.icio.us Submit "AFK Queen will be gone for a few days." to StumbleUpon Submit "AFK Queen will be gone for a few days." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Aww, can't wait till next week then lol xD
    Where are you going for yer vacation? lol
    & lol, my mom borrows from my closet, but never my computer :P.

Btw, I love the title! (:
    It took me awhile to associate it with Shakespeare tho ..
    -Slow-.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightCrystalz
    Aww, can't wait till next week then lol xD
    Where are you going for yer vacation? lol
    & lol, my mom borrows from my closet, but never my computer :P.

Btw, I love the title! (:
    It took me awhile to associate it with Shakespeare tho ..
    -Slow-.
    Lol! He doesn't need to use it when he sleeps, so i'll just make sure his computer is up and running, hehe.

And Nice! you caught the title flip.
    Hope you have great fun on your 'lil vacation.
    I'm back.
    Well back on Central anyway. Not in game yet, but hoping it'll be fixable soon, sigh.

I had to forfeit my matches in the tournaments, so I'm bummed. But I didn't lose!

Congrats to Daddytosix/Obewan's 2v2 Win against Forever Fighters in the Men's final while I was gone!! Woot!

Also to Alexshark, for winning the GM tournament! 32 player tournament win is awesome!

Sorry I missed so many matches, gotta lotta catching up to do when I return to game.

Feel free to msg me again, as I am planning no more trips or "lil vacations" for awhile.

Have fun!