The Lord of Necromancy's Deathly Blog.

Wizard101 - Jared Stormbreeze's first PvP Video

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by The Lord of Necromancy View Post

This was a great match I recorded. It was pretty much deja vu since I fought him last match. But it was great. Comment please, i'd love to hear what you thought about it. (P.S. I'm sorry about the noise in the background, I promise to have it stopped by the next video I post.

Created and Publised
by
The Lord of Necromancy

Ok, so all of you know I haven't been on Central for a while right? Well, i'm pretty sure this will make up for it. So most of you have probably read my posts about PvP. Well I happen to be pretty good on it although I don't tend to use my Storm much. But this proves that my storm can be a pretty strong weapon. Please enjoy the video. (And sorry about the extra sound in the video!)

Submit "Wizard101 - Jared Stormbreeze's first PvP Video" to Digg Submit "Wizard101 - Jared Stormbreeze's first PvP Video" to del.icio.us Submit "Wizard101 - Jared Stormbreeze's first PvP Video" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wizard101 - Jared Stormbreeze's first PvP Video" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nice battle! For a second I thought when you used insane bolt. You were gonna easily beat him lol. But he used 2 towers and 1 absorb. Its a good thing you beat him with Tempest.