Pets In Balance

It time to say good bye again!

Rate this Entry
Well the time has come yet again, I will not be in game until the thanksgiving crown seller shows up, I know its sad again but with work finally picking up (LOL THE HIGH LIFE OF FRIED CHICKEN) I have to work even longer. I hope to find a new job soon, But I have to wait until I found that NEW one before I can up and leave.

So I will not be renewing my membership until [COLOR=#002bb8]Hannah Puritana[/COLOR] returns to the spiral.

I will of course be on wizard101 central, diaryofawizard. So if i find anything out about anything wizard101 you will know.

Well at this time Wizard City and now just my Home!!!

See you all in game sometime this November...

Submit "It time to say good bye again!" to Digg Submit "It time to say good bye again!" to del.icio.us Submit "It time to say good bye again!" to StumbleUpon Submit "It time to say good bye again!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh noes!! I'll miss seeing you in-game! But glad to see that you will be sticking around the communities. Thx to you I finally got my Secret Shopper badge. Yay!

Bye Eddie!!

-Fallon
    it's olmost november. time to renew
    [quote=honno;bt1883]it's olmost november. time to renew[/quote]

Well it's November 1st and like I said I have returned, but not until the 5th. So count it down, there is 5 day until my mighty return.
    :groovybanana: :groovybanana: