Beautiful Chaos

Calling all Authors

Rate this Entry
Idk how many people have been to the social groups section but I just felt like advertising to a few of you authors out there. A long time ago I created a social group titled The Dragonspyre Librarians. I have created close to 10 guides that help with character descriptions, getting started, character names and words to replace common words like 'said'. For those of you who don't know what to write about I highly recommend joining.

I also wanted to share that I'm trying to save up cash for a C3D mapping program. For those of you that need one for your story or for references I can make one in the near future. I just felt like sharing.

Submit "Calling all Authors" to Digg Submit "Calling all Authors" to del.icio.us Submit "Calling all Authors" to StumbleUpon Submit "Calling all Authors" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

my name is maxride144 and i really want to be an author when i grow up. i would love to be apart of the Dragonspyre Librarians.
    gothgirl can i be apart of the dragonspyre librarians
    I sent you a group invitation.

Let me know if you have trouble accepting the request.
    I wanted to share that there are guides that help with character building and how to get yourself unstuck when trying to produce a chapter. Several threads within the social group give inspiration to other authors as well.