Whatever is on my Mind

Is Ke$ha really a Singer?

Rate this Entry
He beats are catchy, lyrics likewise, however can you really call yourself a singer when you really just say the words of your songs in a sing song type of way? All the songs I have heard her "sing" have no rang, but just different inflections of her words. Like I said her songs are catchy and I will listen to them, but I just cant really call her a "singer".

P.S. Is there any songs she has that does NOT have the word glitter in them?

Submit "Is Ke$ha really a Singer?" to Digg Submit "Is Ke$ha really a Singer?" to del.icio.us Submit "Is Ke$ha really a Singer?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Is Ke$ha really a Singer?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i agree :cool3:[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Plum"][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    I am pretty sure my crazy beautiful life doesnt have the word glitter, lol. But what a singer is to me is when they connect with the music and the audience or whoever is listening.
    Aye, Ke$ha is pretty good, only a few of her songs are inappropreate.
    [quote=LucasFireHunter;bt17559]Aye, Ke$ha is pretty good, only a few of her songs are inappropreate.[/quote] a few HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH sry only Tik tok and yes she is a real singer.I like some of her songs and they have same sounds and do have glitter and her videos are creepy but i dont think she isnt a singer lady gaga her songs some are good but her loks creep me out too much