Red Rose Blog

nice, games, and randomness

Rate this Entry
[COLOR=White]Hello, well today i am in a better mood. :) still stuck at home though. but tomorrow ill be at school. and tomorrow is my birthday :) so to be nice i am still holding free 50fg to one person. just post a comment telling me why you want 50fg and ill draw a name (just like my last post i said. ) i will pick winners tomorrow or saturday.

and something i have been thinking lately, i decided to play my ps2 again (i havent played in a long time) and well i played jak and dexter (all 3 of them) anyway they should make a 4th. also i love adventure games but recently games have been kinda boring. i really liked sparo also but that game is like gone. they need ot make games like they used to. i miss them. :( who else agree's?

also from now on i will post a random fact at the end of each blog i do :) they can get weird. :P

FACT: [/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=White]Cranberries are sorted for ripeness by bouncing them; a fully ripened cranberry can be dribbled like a basketball.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Submit "nice, games, and randomness" to Digg Submit "nice, games, and randomness" to del.icio.us Submit "nice, games, and randomness" to StumbleUpon Submit "nice, games, and randomness" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Lol, I like the fact at the end. I want 50 FG so I can a Userpage. I've been saving forever for one and this will really help out.
    I would like 50 fg so I may use it for bigger prizes for my graphic contest!

I love Jak and Dexter, and Spyro! I played them all the time :P

And Happy Birthday!
    I would like 50 FG for giving away in my signature contest that I will be holding.

Hope you have a great b-day!

~WW