Whatever is on my Mind

Foiled Again

Rate this Entry
So battle 769 with Jade Oni for his mini me, again no pet for me, but as I usually bring my wifes account with for the drops so she can have gold, gets another one. She has received at least 2-3 of the pets from me bringing her along when I go and she is not home. I have brought her with probably about 100 times, give or take, so her odds of getting the pet are good, mine just horrible.

Submit "Foiled Again" to Digg Submit "Foiled Again" to del.icio.us Submit "Foiled Again" to StumbleUpon Submit "Foiled Again" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

A small upswing in my mood, got the lucky Leprechaun pet from him just now, and in the same battle wifes toon got a crown holiday wand. She just wants to keep stealing my thunder lol
    Quote Originally Posted by lukin
    A small upswing in my mood, got the lucky Leprechaun pet from him just now, and in the same battle wifes toon got a crown holiday wand. She just wants to keep stealing my thunder lol
    Lol, funny how she doesn't even have to be there to steal it . Wait, if she isn't there then aren't you technically stealing thunder from yourself
    If I was stealing anything it would that blasted Jade Oni pet and putting it on the account it was intended to be dropped on. i think it is a glitch, maybe I should start a rant thread about it.
    I do have three Jade Oni pets from you bringing my account along for the drops. Hope to level him soon to see if he gets balance talents (since the others have the myth). Thanks honey.