Unique

New Blog Banner ~ Agony of Trying for 25 ~ 100 Blog Posts ~ Suggestions for Blogs

Rate this Entry
Thanks to PaigePixiehunter for my new Blog Banner. It looks awesome.

Next I hate trying to get a level up. Because the it annoys me about the EXP I get, etc... Side quests also involve a lot of mob battles. Me and mob battles don't mix Who doesn't like mob battles and who does?

And also this will be my 100th Blog post. It's been really fun posting on here and I hope I get to do this for a long while. Thanks to everyone who looks at my blog and reads it and a thanks to people who comment.

Also I went back and looked at early blog entries and my first blog entry made me think of a question for the readers of my bog. Also notice the bold

[quote][CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6][COLOR=darkorchid]Welcome[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[COLOR=White]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Welcome to my Blog :) It's still a work in progress but I'm getting there soon. Hopefully. Well, any suggestions are welcome and come back soon [B]when my blog is actually semi-good[/B] ;) [/quote][/COLOR]

So, is my blog getting better and what suggestions do you have for me and this blog? What would you like to see in a blog and this blog in particular?

Submit "New Blog Banner ~ Agony of Trying for 25 ~ 100 Blog Posts ~ Suggestions for Blogs" to Digg Submit "New Blog Banner ~ Agony of Trying for 25 ~ 100 Blog Posts ~ Suggestions for Blogs" to del.icio.us Submit "New Blog Banner ~ Agony of Trying for 25 ~ 100 Blog Posts ~ Suggestions for Blogs" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Blog Banner ~ Agony of Trying for 25 ~ 100 Blog Posts ~ Suggestions for Blogs" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I like reading your blog. Just a little bit hard to read due to the background.