As Time Passes You By

I'm so sick of Wizard101

Rate this Entry
It seems no matter what I do, I just can't get Wizard101 to work for me.
Even after I tried what the people who work at KI told me to do, that didn't even work.
So I guess I need to give up on the game yet again, but don't worry I won't leave Central. I'm not bored with it yet xD

Submit "I'm so sick of Wizard101" to Digg Submit "I'm so sick of Wizard101" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm so sick of Wizard101" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm so sick of Wizard101" to Google

Updated 2-12-12 at 12:42:26 AM by TaraBeara (Adding Categories)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What's wrong with the game? I might be able to help
    The game freezes every time I try to play it.
    Any ideas?
    So does it freeze like instantly (as soon as the game starts - if so, where) or does it freeze at random locations when you're playing?
    Maybe your computer needs more memory. Thats what happened to me, I got more memory and it was fine.
    @Kris: My computer still has 1/2 of its memory to be filled up, so I don't think that's the problem.

@Potroast42: The moment I press 'Play' on one of my characters it freezes.
    Updated 8-1-11 at 10:38:47 AM by TaraBeara
    @Tara Okay so that's when your computer begins to load the environments. How much RAM do you have on your computer? The game's environment needs to load itself onto your computer's RAM and if you don't have enough RAM, then it's possible for your memory (RAM) to become overloaded. Also, when did this problem start?
    Have you thought of defragmenting your hard drive? Or updating your video drive? These are two things that I know slowed my game down, so you might give this a shot.