The Blog that will eventually be about PvP.

PvP Deck set-ups

Rate this Entry
Well I think I finally decided what my first real blog will be about. I decided to list tips and hints for good PvP deck set-ups for all schools, and for all types of PvP. These will be set-ups I recommend for ranked dueling where you do not always quite know what your opponent will be.

Keep in mind when you are dueling someone for a tournament match that your deck should be adjusted to fight againat their school.

P.S. All these set-up type posts will be based for the 55 card DS School Deck.

Before I go and start listing recommended cards and amounts, does anyone think this is a good/helpful idea for a blog?

Submit "PvP Deck set-ups" to Digg Submit "PvP Deck set-ups" to del.icio.us Submit "PvP Deck set-ups" to StumbleUpon Submit "PvP Deck set-ups" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Absolutely! I can't wait to see your thoughts on this, and compare your setup to that of my wizards who seem to always struggle. I expect it will be a very educational experience.
    Yes it's a great idea!

and I need a set up for Ice please. Where do I order that? Can ya put it on my tab? or can I get a tab? hahaha.
    Very helpful, I think we could all use a little more knowledge on how to set up a deck for a ranked PvP match
    Do you guys want like full set-ups? Or just cards that should be kept and ones that should be left out. Also how many of what card to have in?
    I cant wait to read this and update my deck and i think it should be a little of all 3.
    ~blake~
    Ok how about I post for each school cards I recommend to be brought into PvP, and cards not to. Then I also take requests for PvP setups?
    Of course the lazy/greedy side of us all want you to spoon feed us the entire deck setups including card counts, and sideboard items...however, as we all understand that takes your time, and that we should be willing to put some effort into this ourselves...maybe just the cards that should be used/avoided.

If you have the time to spare though, the more detail the better.
    Well I wasn't like going to do it for every person, just maybe a couple per school depending on secondaries and what not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex JadeRider
    Well I wasn't like going to do it for every person, just maybe a couple per school depending on secondaries and what not.
    Oh ya, I totally understand.

Just one for me and an Ice deck would be great, thx :P hahaha. jk

Or wait, Ian maybe we could just bug Alex in-game like so many others do, then he'll HAVE to help us. hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex JadeRider
    Understood, you would be crazy to try and do it for everyone individually.

And Autumn, I'm with you...you go high, I'll go low...there will be no escape!
    Ooh I'm definitely going to check back on this!

Btw, how do you exactly adjust your deck to fight your opponent's school? I rarely ever know my opponent's school, and I usually find out AFTER the battle starts, so I dont get the chance to alter my deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightCrystalz
    Ooh I'm definitely going to check back on this!

Btw, how do you exactly adjust your deck to fight your opponent's school? I rarely ever know my opponent's school, and I usually find out AFTER the battle starts, so I dont get the chance to alter my deck.
    I meant that for practice matches. Sometimes though if you watch the queue you can see which team/player disappears from the list when you get your duel, and then when it is waiting for you to confirm you can adjust your deck.