As Time Passes You By

My journey on Wizard101

Rate this Entry
[INDENT]Ever since Wizard101 came out I've seen commercials on TV, but never got around to actually going to the site to see what it's like. Finally in December 2008 I went on my very first account and created a wizard. Her name, Allura FireHeart.

While I created her I listened carefully to what the Headmaster and Gamma had to say. Took me a few minutes just to get to the test, but when I finally did I was very excited to find out I was a Fire Wizard. But it quickly turned to fear as I soon found out Malistaire had come to Golum Tower (is it Golum or Golem?)I did as Merle told me and I, a level 0 wizard, defeated some dragon looking creatures. I was very proud of my self, but I had chills going down my spine at the thought of them.

The first few months of playing were the best. Everything was so lively and me still being a noob the game was filled with magic. Not the game magic, but everything looks great, I got excited for every spell I saw, for every place I went to and the friends I made on the way. But sadly it had to come to an end. I was forced to get of Wizard101 at level 20 because I was getting addicted and falling behind on my school work.

Once Summer came I played again and the magic was back but sadly, quickly left. I've seen everything before and I was confused about what I was suppose to do, there were so many quests in Krokotopia and I couldn't figure out what to do, I really wanted to know the story line. So I logged out of Alura and created a Death wizard.

She was really fun, even though I do not remember her name. I loved being able to hurt enemies but still give my self health. I always felt like I was showing off when I used those spells. But as the game got more popular, more people came, which means more chances of rude and mean players. I got so annoyed of people calling me 'noob' and not helping me when I asked that I just left for what I thought was for good.

I could not stay away because when I found out we could have our own houses, guess what I did? I quickly created a new account and took the test for the 3rd time. This time I was another Fire Wizard. I named her Tara FireHeart. I played her for a few months, decorated her dorm, got her up to level 25 and bought her the bigger Wizard City Home.

For the 3rd time, I left the game. This reason I am not sure why, maybe boredom?

Now we come to Tabitha GriffinPyre. One year ago today I created her. Still remembering how much fun my old Death wizard was I created another one. The game was fun again. Many things had changed, there were new buttons like a compass, a go home button that wasn't on the map and a Mark your spot button. I am not sure if that was already there, if it was I was totally oblivious to it. lol

For months I played her, very slowly leveling her up. Tabitha was leveling very fast, but by the time I got to Krok I started moving very slow. Mainly because I've done everything before so it took me a very long time to level in that world.

Shortly after I found this site. I'm not sure how I did, but I am very thankful. I've met so many new friends and had a blast figuring out things I've never known before.

Sadly in February the computer wasn't able to take Wizard101 anymore. It was and old computer and would restart while I played any computer game. The reason was because it was trying to save its self. If it didn't restart while I played it would have completely crashed. So I had no choice, I had to log off until we bought a new computer.

Thankfully I didn't have to wait to long. In April I got a laptop for my birthday. After a few weeks I saw yet another commercial about Wizard101, thats when I remembered my old account. So I quickly logged back on and started playing my dear Tabitha GriffinPyre again. I leveled her through MarleyBone all the way to DS, which is where I am now at level 42.

“It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end” My journey doesn't not have and end to it, but when it does I will always look back on the memories of the game that started it all. =)[/INDENT]

Submit "My journey on Wizard101" to Digg Submit "My journey on Wizard101" to del.icio.us Submit "My journey on Wizard101" to StumbleUpon Submit "My journey on Wizard101" to Google

Updated 2-12-12 at 12:43:59 AM by TaraBeara (Adding Categories)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments