A wizards thoughs.

Wizard101 Central Facebook Challenge

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post

Tell everyone you know!

Wizard101 is trying to reach an ultimate goal of 100,000 Facebook fans!

Wizard101's Page

They have exclusively chosen Wizard101Central fans to help them reach their goal!

The contest will begin today, August 26, 2009 and run until September 16, 2009.

You must be at least 13 to sign up on Facebook. If you are under 13, then tell your older brothers, sisters, parents, or friends to join! Spread the word! The more people who join the more special your reward will be! If you are under 13 and cannot become a Facebook fan, you will still be able to receive the reward as long as you are a member of Wizard101 Central.

Become a fan of Wizard101 on Facebook today!

All Wizard101Central members will be given an exclusive prize on September 16th based on the number of fans reached:

• 25,000 fans = 2,500 gold
  • 50,000 fans = Krok Hammock housing item to be retired after the promotion if awarded
  • 75,000 fans = Danger Hound that comes with one Infection spell card to be retired after the promotion if awarded
  • 100,000 fans = Kicker bonus 100 “special items” to be awarded to 100 Wizard101 Central members (1 item each) from an unannounced system

You will be awarded all prizes for the lower goals as we hit the higher goals. For example, if we win the hound, we will be awarded the hound, the hammock and the gold.

Remember - The more people who join the more special your reward will be!

Tell everyone you know!

To become a fan of the Wizard101 Facebook page, click the link below to access the Wizard101 Facebook page.

Once you are on the Wizard101 Facebook page, if you do not have a Facebook account, then click the green “Sign Up” button at the top left of your screen. Create your profile and then you will have automatically joined the Wizard101 Facebook page. Invite your friends to join too!

If you do have a Facebook account, login to your account. You will be taken to the Wizard101 Facebook page. Click the “Become a Fan” button, and invite your friends to do so as well! Remember, the more Wizard101 Facebook fans on September 16, 2009 the greater your prize will be!

Please be SURE your email address in your profile is correct. KingsIsle or Wizard101 Central will not be responsible if you do not have a working email address on file, or if you delete the message sent to you containing your UNIQUE prize code as spam.

ARE YOU WIZARD ENOUGH! The newest wizard challenge includes facebook where KI is trying to get enough fans on there page and to help with this goal they chosen central to help them! All you need is a working e-mail adress on central to get the prize (I think) So become a face book fan now and start telling your freinds!
~blake~

Submit "Wizard101 Central Facebook Challenge" to Digg Submit "Wizard101 Central Facebook Challenge" to del.icio.us Submit "Wizard101 Central Facebook Challenge" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wizard101 Central Facebook Challenge" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ok i cant wait to get a danger hound they are so cool when i get one i will give it all the care i can i love danger hounds and they even give you infection! i cant WAIT!
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebe5
    ok i cant wait to get a danger hound they are so cool when i get one i will give it all the care i can i love danger hounds and they even give you infection! i cant WAIT!
    Yeah it's perfect for dueling to bad only one per account i might give it to my death.
    ~blake~
    thats only if we reach.
    UGH I WANT PEOPLE TO SIGN UP AND BECOME FANS :D
    i'm already a fan of wizard101 on facebook btw
    i want that danger hound!
    Need DANGER HOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!