The Blog that will eventually be about PvP.

Ummm Just trying to figure stuff out.

Rate this Entry
That is right. I have no idea what I am doing so I just typing away hoping for the best. Just trying to get familiar with this before it is totally open.

I am still unsure what I will write in these so I am up for suggestions. LNO, I liked your idea, but just don't know how to start. Once I start it should go smoothly.

Submit "Ummm Just trying to figure stuff out." to Digg Submit "Ummm Just trying to figure stuff out." to del.icio.us Submit "Ummm Just trying to figure stuff out." to StumbleUpon Submit "Ummm Just trying to figure stuff out." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

me too LOL
    woot! first comment, yay!
    How is the color scheme everyone? Does it hurt your eyes? Clash too much? Hard to read? Or is it good? figured since idk what to write yet I should at least work on trying to make it pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex JadeRider
    How is the color scheme everyone? Does it hurt your eyes? Clash too much? Hard to read? Or is it good? figured since idk what to write yet I should at least work on trying to make it pretty.
    The color scheme is good. I noticed that it matches Jaderider's colors.
    Hi Alex I can do yours for you but it looks like you have a good handle on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiltonTS
    The color scheme is good. I noticed that it matches Jaderider's colors.
    Yup Yup. It was kind of the idea. I need to change the background green though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia
    Hi Alex I can do yours for you but it looks like you have a good handle on it.
    Eh but it is kinda dull. Would you mind making me some sort of heading like you did for you page. The name part. Like your "Olivia" COuld you make me one that said Jaderider possibly?
    I can try. What colors did you want it to be? Also did you want your wizard in it?
    I was thinking like how my colors are now. Blue with green trim/shading or whatever. Yes please; I would like Jaderider in it, he doesn't need to stand for a letter or anything. Shall I take a newer picture of him?

I really have no idea what for it to look like, so I hope you don't mind being creative for me. :P Also if it could also incorporate the PvP 2 swords crossing thing somehow that would be great too.

I really appreciate it.
    Dude, Myth rules, keep up the great work.
    I also like the colour of the page, it looks nice together