Into the Cosmos

Your thoughts and new ideas about the test realm

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
It seems like everyone has gotten familar with the test realm enough to ask this question. It's your opinion I would like to hear:50:
You can say your favorite things about, what you think needs improvment, or why you might just not like it (which to most people isn't a choice).

Sorry to people who don't like but personaly I love how they incorperated the pet derbies and other activities with them. The hatchery can be irritating though because pets can be rare, and many of them rarer than others, like the sheep. That's probrably one of the most rarest pets because it's no longer available. So i'm just saying that if you have a rare pet (This includes danger hound) and it's an adult DON'T BREED PETS!!!. But then again that's just my opinion.

Submit "Your thoughts and new ideas about the test realm" to Digg Submit "Your thoughts and new ideas about the test realm" to del.icio.us Submit "Your thoughts and new ideas about the test realm" to StumbleUpon Submit "Your thoughts and new ideas about the test realm" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments