Name:  Snoope Storm Wartle.PNG
Views: 3193
Size:  38.2 KB

April 29th - May 5th
Name:  PC Text2.png
Views: 3506
Size:  2.2 KB
I.
All hatches will be held in realm Unicorn.

II. Please make sure to bring at least 60k & an available timer.

III. Let me know your chosen time at least an hour before the hatch, or you will not be scheduled. Times listed are in MST(Mountain Standard Time). Need help converting times? Click here!

IV. VM (Visitor Message, located on profile) me with the following form...(Copy & Paste everything under the Hazard Symbol)
☢️
Wizard's Name:
Pet Requested:
Time Slot:
Time Slot #2:
Secret Word(s):

If none of the listed time slots work within your schedule, please leave a visitor message with your preferred times instead (WITHIN REASON PLEASE).

I will do my best to accommodate to your schedule to make our hatch happen, BUT some Weeks/Days I may not be very flexible depending on school and homework.

(The Secret Word(s) is at the bottom of the page for those who cannot find it)

V.
I'll confirm our scheduled hatch by adding you to the table below, make sure you to see if you were added. If you are not listed below, VM me again in case I missed the first VM. NOTE: PLEASE, DO NOT meet me if you are not listed below.

VI. I WILL NOT reschedule hatches with "No Shows" unless you message me AT LEAST ONE HOUR, ahead of time stating you may be late.

If you do not show for a scheduled hatch you'll have to request through the threads & wait for me to vm you again
Central Name: Reply Page # Character Name: Pet Requested: Time: Result:
Sunday | 1/18 - Unavailable
-
-
-
-
-
-
Monday | 4/30
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tuesday | 5/1
-
-
-
-
-
-
Wednesday | 5/2
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thursday | 5/3
gamelover08
Sabrina WildTamer
Madame Holly
9:00 PM
✔️
Friday | 5/4
-
-
-
-
5:00 PM
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Saturday | 5/5
-
-
-
-
-
-
Result Key
✔️ Completed
No Show
✂️ Rescheduled

Requests are considered expired if you do not respond to my blog post within 48 hours. Please keep this in mind before scheduling a time.
Pending Requests
Central Name: Reply Page # Expire Date:
Colin
-
-
Name:  pc text 3.png
Views: 213
Size:  1.1 KBEthereal

Submit "PC Hatching Schedule" to Digg Submit "PC Hatching Schedule" to del.icio.us Submit "PC Hatching Schedule" to StumbleUpon Submit "PC Hatching Schedule" to Google

Updated 5-4-18 at 2:47:56 PM by Panic

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments