*Erin*

I laughed so hard

Rate this Entry
Just wanted to say sorry I have not updated "Owling Around" in a long while. All I can say is real life has been giving me hurtles to jump through for awhile and I don't even get to play this game too much anymore.

I do still log and play wizzy, I still talk to long time friends. Just not very active like I once was. It does pain me to see the times I log on people giving horrid pet advice but will let someone else fight that battle, I got too much on my plate. All those hatch threads pain me too, people will never learn to be good hatchers if you run "clone me" services. I still make pets though so trying to decide what I can do for people who like to learn still; and still have time for my hectic schedule in real life. So will figure it out but might have to wait until summer next year before I can devote some time to it.

Hope everyone is doing well and hope your upcoming holiday season is full of laughter, love and happiness.

Submit "I laughed so hard" to Digg Submit "I laughed so hard" to del.icio.us Submit "I laughed so hard" to StumbleUpon Submit "I laughed so hard" to Google

Categories
Owling Around

Comments