luvs2sleepalot

Grace Under Pressure

Rate this Entry
It was really a whim that made me post on central that I was thinking of starting a blog. Not that I've never THOUGHT of starting one before. I have. Ever since I saw the movie Julia and Julie, I had two thoughts about blogs - that would be neat and that could get me in trouble! But when I saw that Central allowed for blogs I thought ok, its there - try it - all you have to do is collect 200 gold and I thought - hey - I have PLENTY of time to think about it at 0.5 gold per response. Then a kind stranger helped me out so here I am...
Thankful and obligated (first pressure) to start the blog

So here is where it begins - the blog of "Grace Under Pressure". Grace was the name of my first wizard years ago and is defined as simple elegance or refinement of movement. Pressure on the other hand is defined as a burdensome condition that is hard to bear. Wizard 101 and Grace came into my life during a very difficult time. Although Grace and I quest differently, hers through deck management and spell training and mine through learning patience, understanding, courage and humility, we both seek to find the Good in a world full of shadows.

This blog will report on Grace and my travels, thoughts, irritations and antics as we follow the arrows that direct us forward on our journey to that final battle.

Until next time may the Magic of the Spiral be with you!

Submit "Grace Under Pressure" to Digg Submit "Grace Under Pressure" to del.icio.us Submit "Grace Under Pressure" to StumbleUpon Submit "Grace Under Pressure" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments