The World of Insanity

That time I said I would update this ....

Rate this Entry
But I didn't xD Big surprise lol. Any who, a lot has happened since my last post. I started university and I just finished my first week. It's pretty nice so far. Nothing too crazy, except for Friday. I have five classes, two in the morning and two in the afternoon that are each ten minutes apart from each other. Needless to say, I get quite a bit of fast walking in on Friday. I (somehow) made it into the top wind ensemble as first chair on euphonium and I'm not even a music major. Which I think that's pretty crazy but whatever lol. We got a list of music we are supposed to play this semester and one of the songs we are doing in the winter is one I actually played in my last semester of high school (aka this May). I'm pretty excited to play it again because it's actually a nice song, Children's March by Grainger if anyone is interested.
So I may try and keep this updated actually now since I'm boring and this is actually something fun I can do to kill time. Woo college lol
Until next time hopefully,
Nathan

Submit "That time I said I would update this ...." to Digg Submit "That time I said I would update this ...." to del.icio.us Submit "That time I said I would update this ...." to StumbleUpon Submit "That time I said I would update this ...." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments