Beautiful Chaos

Bringing Childhood Memories Back - The Future of my Wizards

Rate this Entry
I didn't start playing this game until I was about 13 years old, I've done a lot of growing up since then. Needless to say, I've been wanting to bring back my characters from their dead coffins and play a game that has relaxing qualities to it yet possesses a challenge that I may never overcome (i.e. Chrysalis Part 2 and beyond). I've gotten used to the rated T-M games and I haven't had a desire to come back.

I miss playing around with pets and gardening. I miss walking into my wizard house and trying to overcome my insecurities of the real world by having imaginary conversations with myself and my character. I miss wandering around bright colorful sceneries with a trusty steed and a pet for company. I miss being a wizard and for what it's worth, I can't afford to play this game. For all the memories and delight I used to have playing this game I can't afford it. I'm not here for people to comment "Come back Gothy, we need you" because guys I don't feel wanted here very much except by one person.

This game is the perfect outlet for people who have issues experiencing things in the real world. I can't complain about how free I feel logging on and doing my best as a magical being and sometimes failing, and the professors are probably laughing at my inexperience all over again. I want to come back but it's not the place for me yet. I'm back in a rut and my budget doesn't allow for this game.

I miss using my various characters but this year isn't the year to come back. I want to come back and make new memories and find older and newer players to goof around with. I miss my friends like @celticCentaur and @LoneWiz. My biggest fear is walking back into this game, soloing everything and not getting help even from the people I who are online. I may be a loner in the real world but I hate experiencing that feeling in a game. Celtic and LoneWiz aren't the ones at fault for this it's literally everyone else. My 6 characters will have to wait another year.

Submit "Bringing Childhood Memories Back - The Future of my Wizards" to Digg Submit "Bringing Childhood Memories Back - The Future of my Wizards" to del.icio.us Submit "Bringing Childhood Memories Back - The Future of my Wizards" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bringing Childhood Memories Back - The Future of my Wizards" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments