The Life and Times of a Balance Wizard

I Don't Even Know How to Prism?

Rate this Entry
I'm sure there are a lot of people returning to Wizard101 after a hiatus. Mine has been about 4 years now and so much has changed. Four years is also long enough to forget many of the finer points of the game.

I decided I'd play the Death Wizard for a bit upon my return to the Spiral, as I thought, "she's just a little Wizard, I won't do too much damage if I make a mistake."

And so, I found myself facing a Death boss on my second night back. The first time I fought her (maybe him? hard to tell under the mummy wraps), I charged a head and tossed out my Vampire spell, confident in my victory. Not so, of course.

Then I thought, "Oh, I'm sure I've got some Life Treasure cards floating about my inventory." After checking, there was not a Life card to be found there, sadly.

Then I go out, spend some gold at the local library and return to triumphantly smite the boss. Only, I'd forgotten how to access Treasure Cards in a fight. >sigh<

So finally, as I'm searching how to get the Treasure Cards in my deck, I stumble across *drumroll* the Death Prism. Yes, I am such a noob now, I cringe when I log in. But, I'm still logging in.

Submit "I Don't Even Know How to Prism?" to Digg Submit "I Don't Even Know How to Prism?" to del.icio.us Submit "I Don't Even Know How to Prism?" to StumbleUpon Submit "I Don't Even Know How to Prism?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments