The World of Insanity

Heyo Long time no See

Rate this Entry
Bonjour!
I've been gone for eons it seems but I really want to get back into this. So my name is Nathan and this is my blog. I may try and update it next week. A whole new look, name, etc. But I just want to talk. If anyone is reading this talk back! I'm here to make friends and such and live my life because you know what else is there to do? With this newfound blogging energy, I plan on sharing what I've got going on in my life this summer if I remember to do so. I am teaching myself français so I will probably talk about that a lot on here. Je suis désolé in advance lol.
So what prompted this little revival was a pet peeve of mine. I am a teenager, not too old but not too younger either. That phase where you think you're older than you are but you're basically an infant. Well something that really grinds my gears is when someone who is younger than you by a few years calls you "kid". I have no clue why this bothers me but it does. Am I the only one? Let me know lol?
Until I remember to do this again, Au revoir!
Nathan

Submit "Heyo Long time no See" to Digg Submit "Heyo Long time no See" to del.icio.us Submit "Heyo Long time no See" to StumbleUpon Submit "Heyo Long time no See" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh 100%, I never understood that. What makes anyone think that graduating high school means you are automatically an adult ....that's not the case most of the time.