Confessions of a Masked Dreamer

Deadlines, Deadlines, Deadlines

Rate this Entry
Hello my fellow Centralians, I'm finally back with an actual update about what's happening on my end. Before I get to what's going on this week, let me tell you about what happened today.

I woke up at 2am to work on accounting homework because I remembered last night that I was supposed to be assigned it yesterday (and it was due tonight), and I couldn't sleep without worrying about the work. So I made some good progress on the homework and noticed it was going to be 4 'o clock, right there I decided that I should give myself another hour of sleep before my folks start waking up.
My dad knocked on my door and I immediately up rose to answer. He was asking if I was ready, confused, I asked him what time it was and he said it was 6:15. Oh shoot! I thought and panicked that I slept in til my Dad was about to head out the door. Things worked out better than expected though because, luckily for me, my mom took the day off of work to go pick up my aunt at the airport. Almost thought my nightmare of being late to class was actually going to come true! XD

Despite the rude awakening this morning, today has been pretty good to me. It was cloudy until noon and I didn't have a lecture in Finance because the lecturer was still away but we got our results from our recent exam. I got a C, but luckily it might not take a great toll on my final grade. I'm just happy it wasn't any lower. Also my campus library held their two-day book sale to celebrate its birthday. I found some books on Native Americans and the Medieval period, a book on Indian designs I can use for embroidery, a dictionary of surnames, and Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH. NIMH was quite the gem because I love the animated movie from back in my childhood. Can't wait to read it when I'm not studying! And I hope to find other books to add to my study tomorrow!

Now about this week: this was the second week I have been staying up late to study and work. I've been trying to catch up with some deadlines along with the chapters I had to read before my classes. I'm nearly caught up now since I'm finally done with that group presentation for Management Information Systems. I'm working hard because I want to take part in the Extra Life gaming marathon this Saturday. Haven't figured out what I'll be doing for that day. I'm thinking of doing non-stop farming, taking my menu-chat friends on a gauntlet run, help my other friends quest--all that good stuff.

While I have other free time, I'm going to try and finish putting together my Halloween costume in real life. I need a katana, some arm warmers, and more cloth to complete the ninja look. Squee! Halloween is almost here, but it's coming close so fast! And, strange. I usually feel evil on October but I've been a good lil' ninja this year. I think I finally tamed my inner beast.

I'll see you all in the Spiral on Saturday! Cannot wait to have some fun!

Submit "Deadlines, Deadlines, Deadlines" to Digg Submit "Deadlines, Deadlines, Deadlines" to del.icio.us Submit "Deadlines, Deadlines, Deadlines" to StumbleUpon Submit "Deadlines, Deadlines, Deadlines" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments