Chaotic Chaos Blog

Interview with Tournament Master Nick S.

Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.
K so he's been a good friend of mine for a while so I thought it would be fun to have a talk with him and post it here on central for people to learn more about him :) (Will include wiz facts and pop culture)
Here we go:

Me: Okay Nick out of all your characters so far on wizard, which is by far your favorite to use?
Nick: I'd have to say fire, he was my first tournament winner, character etc.

Me: What made you start to play wizard101?
Nick: I was actually checking it out for my kids and saw it on Disney Channel lol. Played through the free version and got hooked basicly.

Me: What is your favorite song or musical arist?
Nick: Haha sorry Dap, I think I'm too old so I have no idea. Big fan of old school hip hop and 90's era music I guess lol. I like people who keep music fun :)

Me: If you could go on a date with one movie star in the world who would it be?
Nick: I have my wife so no need but I dig blue eyes and dark hair so Megan Fox :) (Valdus put me up to this)

Me: If you could have any other position job on Wizard101 central besides tournament master what would it be?
Nick: No other, PvP is just wonderful so I love sticking with what I have. I don't like moderating but Jester totally rocks. Honestly I'm just there so PvP because of all it's people.

Me: If you could be another person for a day who would it be and what would you do?
Nick: Daniz for sure (Dani if you're reading this he's trying to make your day) I would say "lolz" and bolt Digby and Talon.

Well there you have it guys, Nick S. for you LOL. Valdus WildThorn is next so watch out :) Cya guys.

Submit "Interview with Tournament Master Nick S." to Digg Submit "Interview with Tournament Master Nick S." to del.icio.us Submit "Interview with Tournament Master Nick S." to StumbleUpon Submit "Interview with Tournament Master Nick S." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LOL thanks Dap. :P
    LOLZ....nice Dap
    BTW....being me for a day WOULD totally be awesome....is very fun to be me......just saying.
    Rofl nice one Daniel :d