Moonlight Melody

The Nightmares of Questing #1 Death

Rate this Entry
Once upon a time, I made a level 10 death wizard. I created said death wizard as a experiment. "I wonder if I can get commander in PvP using this strategy!" I thought that day.

I did indeed get commander, thus proving the strategy effective. Then I never touched the wizard again, it was merely a experiment of strategy...

Except after long months of never touching the death wizard, I did.

I was extremely bored. I was procrastinating on both Khrysalis and Avalon respectively for both my wizards, and so I decided to do something I thought I'd never wind up doing.

I, master procrastinator Jasmine FireBlade, quested a death wizard. For the heck of it.

And so since around the end of July, I boredly questing through Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu and currently got to the end of Ravenscar in Grizzleheim.

My death had achieved level 42.

And I still hadn't stopped questing.

So, you're probably wondering why the heck I rambled about a random death wizard for so long.

Well, I decided that I'd quest said death wizard to see how long I can quest without feeling the urge to procrastinate, and I decided I'd make blog posts about the progress of it.

And this happens to be the first post, the introduction.

So starting from level 42, beginning of Dragonspyre, end of Grizzleheim, I will make blog posts about the progress of my death.

And to conclude the first post, I'll post some screenshots I took recently of questing my death wizard and will probably make more progress within a few days, I hope.

Submit "The Nightmares of Questing #1 Death" to Digg Submit "The Nightmares of Questing #1 Death" to del.icio.us Submit "The Nightmares of Questing #1 Death" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Nightmares of Questing #1 Death" to Google

Updated 8-15-14 at 5:34:33 PM by Jasmine FireBlade

Categories
Questing

Comments