♫ Vėvα ℓα Vỉdą ♫

Help, please.

Rate this Entry
So, I don't really know who to tell about this but I'm in a really rough situation at the moment. Its happened before but its getting worse. I think only one or two people on Central know that my father is abusive. He's punched/hit/choked me a lot but today it went too far. He's just been really bad lately, and whenever I tell someone about it he denies it and they trust him because he's the adult. I have scars and bruises but no one believes me. I was practicing today and he broke my cello because it was
"too loud". I've been practicing many hours each day for an all-state competition. He says I can't practice until summer is done. I don't know what to do. I've called my mom who goes to work from 7-8 and she isn't answering, I really hope it doesn't get to the point where he chokes me again. I'm honestly really scared. I know some of you read blogs, and this is one of the only places that I trust the people on, all of my friends are out of town or busy. I don't know where to go or what to do, what should I do?
Thanks,
Kat

Submit "Help, please." to Digg Submit "Help, please." to del.icio.us Submit "Help, please." to StumbleUpon Submit "Help, please." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Morganthe
    I am sorry to hear what your going through. If he is really doing these things to you then he then something should be done about it.
    Have you tried going to the police maybe? Sadly I am not really sure who'd you contact. If you show them your scars/bruises and they just walk away then they must be daft.
    I've talked to my mom and we were able to get the cello fixed, she's going to talk to my dad and tell him what he's doing isn't right and he needs to stop. Luckily I'm most likely going to be at a friends house tomorrow so I can get away from him for a while (and I'm taking the cello).