The Blog

The Kingdom of Magi

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Lady Fall View Post

All credit goes to @Expelliarmus for the wonderful banner! Check out her shop here.

We are a Kingdom run by 5 heroes after the King and Queen were taken by Malignant, a small, evil kingdom. They rose from the ashes of their old empire and soon began to get jealous of our large popularity and love as a kingdom. They plotted to destroy us, and we are in a never-ending battle...until now. You are the hero that is going to save us from this war and save this Kingdom!

(That was kinda short, whoops)

Welcome to the Kingdom of Magi! Here you will learn how to train as an archer, mage, rogue, swordsman, or strategist.

The leaders of the Kingdom of Magi are...
Cori, also known as @Lady Fall. Or me. I lead the Strategists,
Kane Deathblade, also known as @Musicality77. He leads the Swords-people,
Brahm Ravenrider, also known as @thehall0wed. He leads the Mages,
Wolf Battlecaster, also known as @grass99. He leads the Archers,
and Roslyn Ghostblood, also known as @Rose GhostBlood leads the Rogues.

We do not only roleplay as a clan, we have many other activities. A few are:
-_____ (Music, Riddle, Joke, etc.) of the Week posted on the thread and group
-PvP for those who wish to (if you want to win in a practice battle, please contact me because I have no way of winning in PvP)
-Tag, Food Fight, and Zekeís Scavenger Hunt
-Weekly Meetings (more on this below)
-A small amount of farming (preferably F2P places) at any given time
-Hanging out with other members and chatting
-Concerts and instrument playing-And much, much, more!

They are located at my Midday Estate (class area), Wyrd House (the two Kingdomsí war area where they fight including a base for the Kingdom of Magi and a secret shack), Myth House (general hanging out house), Sultan's Palace (the training house and outside is the concert area) and Storm House (the dorm house) on Saturday at:

1PM HST
2PM AST
3PM PST
4PM MST
5PM CST
and
6PM EST

We will have meetings every Saturday at these times, so make sure to log on then if you can. If you are unable to come at this time, talk with me or another leader and weíll help so you donít miss out on all the fun activities!

Our meeting place is the Storm Tower in Ravenwood of Wizard City in Realm Unicorn, Area 1. Leaders will be there every Friday at 4 PM PST, 5 PM MST, 6 PM CST, and 7 PM EST. If you cannot make it then, please tell us in your form.

-Any hat (or hairstyle that can be any color)
-Jesterís Motley
-Elegant Shoes
-Any designs are accepted
-Any wand (archers can have bows, swordsmen/women can have swords, mages can have wands, ninjas and strategists get to choose :D)
-Black base, and trim specific to your knight type. See below.
-Pets are allowed! They are considered familiars but NO USING THEM IN ROLEPLAYS AT ALL.
-No mounts, sorry. D: We love speed too, but some people donít have them which makes it unfair :/

Unchosen-Black Trim
Archers-White Trim
Strategists-Dark Purple Trim
Mages-Dark Blue Trim
Rogues-Red Trim
Swordsmen-Dark Orange Trim

You may also have ďwar/training gearĒ if you wish to. It is up to you what it is, but Iíd recommend it to be something like your type of knight. It is approved, but not required, so you may also train in your regular out-n-about uniform. Anything is okay for that type of gear, so yeah.

-PLEASE I BEG YOU, donít be rude/mean. Thatís just not cool.
-Please tell us on the thread if you canít make it to the meeting, we want to make sure you donít miss out on anything!
-At the moment we are thinking about adding other classes, for those thinking about it, but for now, we have the 5 classes of knights.
-If you are only allowed to have menu chat, then you won't be able to RP because of less freedom of speech to roleplay. Sorry menu chatters, but we're limiting this clan to text and open only v.v
-If you have absolutely 0 experience with roleplay, no problem at all! We can help you to become one of the best roleplayers of central!
-We do not wish to fight other clans, but we are welcome to do any activities with other clans if they wish!
-If you have any suggestions on how we can improve or more ideas, please tell us! PM me or another leader. We want this clan to be the best it can be.

GOSH, thatís a lot of rules >_< We seem strict, but I promise we arenít D:

Whatís your in game wizardís name?
What types of knights would you like to be? (Pick 2-3)
What type of chat do you have?
From 1-10, how good are you at roleplay?*
Why do you wish to join? (Optional)
Can you make it to the meetings?

*This doesnít effect anything, but if you want RP lessons this will help us know where you are with RP knowledge.

Time Zone Guide for American Time Zones
Time Example: 12:00 AM at Pacific Time

EST 3:00 AM (+3:00)
CST 2:00 AM (+2:00)
MST 1:00 AM (+1:00)
PST 12:00 AM (-0:00)
AST 11:00 PM (-1:00)
HST 10:00 PM (-2:00)

The Member List- http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?411767-The-Kingdom-of-Magi&p=4893530#post4893530 (Sorry, it's being lame, so you'll have to copy and paste it into a new tab, it takes so much energy I know)
The Website-COMING SOON
The Misc Things-
The Group- http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...p?groupid=6336
KBís Graphics- http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...B%27s+Graphics
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Submit "The Kingdom of Magi" to Digg Submit "The Kingdom of Magi" to del.icio.us Submit "The Kingdom of Magi" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Kingdom of Magi" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments