Confessions of a Masked Dreamer

Made it onto the Leaderboard!

Rate this Entry

My Thieves' Paradise (aka Sultan's Palace) got placed #94 on the Leaderboard this evening. This home was once featured in Fawne's Wizard Weekly for its brightly colored gardens and homemade chandeliers, and today it finally saw the spotlight once again. I feel so happy today! I want to thank all the young Wizards who took the time to visit my home! :D

This achievement has encouraged me to place more of my castles up for tours so others can see more of my work. But right now I have limited time to concentrate on the projects I've already started, but surely by summer I'll get a couple of castles done. Also I might post my Thieves' Paradise in the Hey! Come See My House! forum so everyone on Central can see it.

Escapist, out!

Submit "Made it onto the Leaderboard!" to Digg Submit "Made it onto the Leaderboard!" to del.icio.us Submit "Made it onto the Leaderboard!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Made it onto the Leaderboard!" to Google

Updated 1-26-14 at 2:09:21 PM by The Lone Ninja Escapist

Categories
Spiral stories

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Rose
    Home made chandeliers? I think I was at your house. I didnt know it was on the bored because i was taken there randomly lol. Does it have a stage?
    Yes. It had a theater and some mannequin actors outside of that room.